Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 can you memorize anime intro/ending songs? - Minitokyo

can you memorize anime intro/ending songs?

page 6 of 11 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next » 251 total items

Nucleous

Nucleous

I will be taking you to.....

Yeah I love memorising the songs word for word along with it's melody!
Mostly just catch it by watching the same opening for 26episodes of an anime!
Ha,ha knew Being by KOTOKO (2nd opening from Shakugan no Shana)by the 3rd time I listened to it really good song and lyrics not that hard to learn and I don't know any Japanese but basics!

SMILE, even through your tears!!!!!
Life is not Measured by the number of Breaths we
take, but by the Moments that Take our Breath Away.

RyuS

RyuS

mighty AhkiN

I used did it all the time qhen I was a kid, now I have to really love the song to hear it over and over again untill it gets printed on my mind.

keroandsuppy

keroandsuppy

Manga Freak~!!!!! Maniac~*

I remember songs! If I remember them at least... I am japanese so its easier than some other people... but I can't just remember them like that... I have to listen to it a lot, and I don't know the WHOLE song... like the full version of it... I used to know how to sing Inuyasha's Dearest, and I would sing it everyday, but now I forgot it... I have to also have lyrics to see first...

NightAngel

A dream box

It depends. if I enjoy the opening or ending I'll memorize all of it, including lyrics. I actually sing while it's airing (silly me).
If I don't like it all that much, I'll jusat memorize the tune, not even bother to try the lyrics.
It's hard because iot's japanese, buit after a few epiisodes I get the grip of it.

Face your fears, Live your dreams
Hana-Kimi-Love

Be-chan

Be-chan

SPREAD THE BLEACH LOVE!!! xD

When I heard the 2nd Bleach OP "D-tecnolife" from UVERworld the first time I was able to sing it clearly with all the text (OK.. some mistakes in it but not much! xD ) ! xD I loved it from first minute! xD *LOL*
If I'm loving a song REALLY I'm fast in learning it.. xD *LOL*
but I'm searching now for along time for the ED of Jigoku Shoujo! "Hikari no Rasenritsu" I can't find it.. ;____; Can anyone help me? PLZ write in my guestbook!
honto arigatou! :D ^^;

*~miageta yozora no hoshi-tachi no hikari~*
---Look up at the light of the stars in the night sky---

If the song is good I would memorize it. Otherwise, no. If you know the song you would enjoy more of the anime. Be part of the anime and you will appreciate it more, and understand the true meaning of the story. Also, someone said that it is played beginning and end of of every episode. With that you should know the music or words by the end. I can definately memorize it.

Its odd, the tunes I can easily remember but as for the words, I can sing the lyrics in my head but not physically say them, simply because I don't know the words, though it does make the "karaoke method" easier.

Anmras

Pockey!

*is singing give a reason from Slayers Next*

0^_^0*hug*0^_^0

If you like to draw, go here --> http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/33838/

i try to when i really like the song but the words are sooooooooooo hard to memorize cause' they're in japanese! i sound really stupid when i try to sing along because i am always messing up. bu t oh well i usually only make a fool of myself in the comfort of my house. :) *attempting to sing along to cowboy bebop ending theme, and butchering it*

i memorized Kesenai Tsumi from full metal alchemist :D words and all, and i even know what it means! (i looked up the translation...) but i usually memorize the melody better than the words >.<

*sigh* i used to know IY op 1 2 3 4 and ed 1 2 3 4 off the top of my head. Change the World by V6, I Am by Hitomi, Owari nai Yume by Aikawa Nanase, Grip! by Every Little Thing, My Will by dream, Fukai Mori by Do As Infinity, Dearest by Ayu, and Every Heart by BoA.
and i'm a PUNK ROCKER GUY! o_O my friends' little sisters (whom i am now great friends with) made fun of me.

If I like the song, naturally, I would listen to it more, and in the end I would be able to memorize it, yup. But sometimes in between I may forget the lyrics. But as for the tune, nope, I wouldn't forget it. If I really liked the song a lot, I would play it on the piano. (of course, I would have to transcribe it first/figure out the chords when listening to it.)

I agree with you but some song that I very like I will find lyrics and song together that help me remember this song ^^

I very like the opening and ending song of animes . I can remember the melody but the lyric is too hard to memorize . And in my country , it's too hard to find a disk which has these songs . And Japanese is so interesting :)

yeah.
most of the time if its nice it gets stuck. XD

yez.. if.i.really.like.the.show.or.that.anime.. especially.voltes.V.! hahaha..

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

i love love love OP anime OP and EDs (opening song and closing songs)!
i would actually go search for romanjis, translations of the songs, and the OST everywhere~ so i can learn the songs of my favourite animes.
Once you listen to a song many many (and i mean MANY -_-''') times, you'll automatically know how to sing-along with the song even if it's in Japanese.

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

yeah. But sometimes if the song is very fast i can't keep up with it. But if you hear them most of the time you can easily learn them.

lehoanganh

lehoanganh

haine sama is cute ^_^

etou.....of course i do memorize the op/en songs: the music, sences, and after i'd heard the songs i like, i'll download the full songs and of course their lyrics too ^_^ ( to practise how to sing :D)

GloriaChan

GloriaChan

*-_Moments Of Love_-*

I can

Dream24

Dream24

~*Eternal Dream*~

I can recognize the music, recall some of the words and scenes associated with it. But I have a hard time memorizing the lyrics because its mostly in japanese. But I can only do this if I like the song.

after a while i tend to just know the songs caz i love them so much so thats a yea, but it depends...some songs that i don't like don't stay in my head, but other do

wolfsfreak09

wolfsfreak09

humans are foolish

yup yup very easy

Of cause i remember all the anime songs. I love them so much that i get the song and listen to them all the time. During homework, house cleaning, websearching, etc. What me and my brother do is we play a song and the other one has to guess which series it is in and is ether the opening or the ending. We both know alot and some time we play songs that the anime ended a long time ago. Even though we don't speack a word of japaneese we can still tell the song. My brother even go online to look for the singer's and see what other anime song they sing. Anime song rocks

page 6 of 11 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next » 251 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.