Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou... what do you think? - Minitokyo

Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou... what do you think?

Tagged under Kare Kano

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

beyondmeasure

From the mind comes the query.

There you have the question.
What do you think about an anime that's so original and beautiful, that even I, a self-proclaimed proud romance hater, find myself sticking to my seat everytime this shows itself?
What do you think?

I love this anime! It is such a tragedy that the ending wasn't given the dedication it deserved. =(

I really liked Karekano... the mood the mangaka Masami Tsuda used to develop the story and characters was really great. Funny but at the same time realistic. I agree it was a shame to watch such a poor ending to the anime. The manga story continued after the ending... I was lucky to collect two volumes in Spain, and they are about the story that happens between Kazuma and Tsubasa... I loved that story!

Ararekaku M.G.

I love the anime series but I can overlook the ending because the manga continues with the story and has the final ending that it deserves

i love the anime, but not with the ending in anime. it's just like 'half-hearted' work. something u don't expect from a great story like this. but it's still worth watched and it is worth watched. my friends said that there are continuation in manga, but i haven't read it yet.

i love this series
at the time the ending sucked because the anime reached where the manga was
but the manga was so good
very touching story and great character development

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

Quote by littlejonny100Please refrain from bumping threads with over 4 weeks inactivity. If you feel the topic is meaningful then feel free to open a new thread for it's discussion.

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

And again, a ditto of AWOL's quote:

Please refrain from bumping threads with over 4 weeks inactivity. If you feel the topic is meaningful then feel free to open a new thread for it's discussion.

Closed

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.