Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou... what do you think?

Tagged under Kare Kano

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

beyondmeasure

From the mind comes the query.

Cancel

There you have the question.
What do you think about an anime that's so original and beautiful, that even I, a self-proclaimed proud romance hater, find myself sticking to my seat everytime this shows itself?
What do you think?

• Jan 13, 2006
Cancel

I love this anime! It is such a tragedy that the ending wasn't given the dedication it deserved. =(

• Mar 04, 2006
Cancel

I really liked Karekano... the mood the mangaka Masami Tsuda used to develop the story and characters was really great. Funny but at the same time realistic. I agree it was a shame to watch such a poor ending to the anime. The manga story continued after the ending... I was lucky to collect two volumes in Spain, and they are about the story that happens between Kazuma and Tsubasa... I loved that story!

Ararekaku M.G.

Cancel

I love the anime series but I can overlook the ending because the manga continues with the story and has the final ending that it deserves

• Jul 09, 2006
Cancel

i love the anime, but not with the ending in anime. it's just like 'half-hearted' work. something u don't expect from a great story like this. but it's still worth watched and it is worth watched. my friends said that there are continuation in manga, but i haven't read it yet.

• Jul 10, 2006
Cancel

i love this series
at the time the ending sucked because the anime reached where the manga was
but the manga was so good
very touching story and great character development

• Aug 30, 2006

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

Cancel

Quote by littlejonny100Please refrain from bumping threads with over 4 weeks inactivity. If you feel the topic is meaningful then feel free to open a new thread for it's discussion.

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

Cancel

And again, a ditto of AWOL's quote:

Please refrain from bumping threads with over 4 weeks inactivity. If you feel the topic is meaningful then feel free to open a new thread for it's discussion.

Closed

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.