Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Shadow Skill, Anyone seen this anime? - Minitokyo

Shadow Skill, Anyone seen this anime?

Tagged under Shadow Skill

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Autlus

False god of the last battle

:D Has anyone seen the ova of the shadow skill anime? To me this is one of the best fighting anime's that I have seen. I mean the characters can get whupped pretty easy consider that they do have a sort of *hyper mode* in the anime and ova. I ask this cause my friends have neevr seen this anime and on all the other anime sites I get the same resoults whenever I pop this question. So seeing as that this site has a HUGE anime base I wrote this thread again here that hopefully that I'll get a reply that someone, or even better a group of people have seen this anime and can get a descussion.

I have seen Shadow Skill. And my bro as well. His a member of this site too. The fighting is cool I agree. Plus the anime is funny. The animation is good too. I hope they make a continuation of it. =0)

Marina

~MarinaMoon~
"May you see with eyes of light in everdark, may your mind walk free and unfettered amongst all, touching wisely and well, may you go in peace. But wait for me, beloved."
-Gayle Greeno

Check out a great space wallpaper artist: www.artofgregmartin.com

icom158

I like it when they do the martial arts language, because it is so drawn up. The character designs are pretty nice too. I think there is a movie also.

I've seen the OVA's and the're pretty good.

The OVAs simply inspire me, especially when Ella and Gau had that brutal fight in the arena at the end of it.

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

I saw the Ova 1st (I think it's the 1st OVA - there are I think 3) and then later on the series. The art of the OVA is obviously better than the series' and the storoy is much more hyped (at a high speed). Was quite good. Not the best in the world, but still to be recommended (at least see the OVA before the series...)

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.