Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you like spoilers? - Minitokyo

Do you like spoilers?

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 141 total items

As a matter of fact, yes I DO! XD I don't really mind spoilers at all, I always end up finding out what happens at the end of the story without even reading/ watching what happens in between ^_^' I can't stand the agony of waiting for the story to progress>.< My friend hates spoilers though.
What about you?

Brightens up my life. Paint me a RAINBOW!
Signature Image

Both. I like knowing whats going to happen, but then after I know it I always feel kind of disappointed because it wasn't a surprize and it feels like it just takes something out of the ending (or scene). I usually don't like spoilers when it's about an anime that I really like that I'm watching, though.

\\\"Pervert!!!\\\" -Naru Narusegewa
member ofhinalovers
animated-animation

No, I do not like spoilers either.

Signature

I don't mind spoilers as well, though.. if I could avoid it, I would avoid it.

shinorei

shinorei

Noob Queen.

o_O I absolutely, definitely hate spoilers! They ruin the surprise and that's a huge bummer really. >_>

Signature

chocochill

chocochill

XX Unquenchable Worshipper XX

Luv It So Much....<3 <3

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

sometimes

it depends on how fired up i am by the anime

WMagnus

WMagnus

The Last G1 Destron

I love spoilers! Have spoilers of the FMA ending?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Darktekya

Darktekya

Anime Lover

I have nothing against spoilers. After all, I always double check to have my own impressions.

Can sin be forgiven? Cloud Strife

segawalilac

segawalilac

~Eternal Bakaness~

I like spoilers time to time...I keep reading all the spoilers. Or sometimes I skips to the last episode or last page

i hate spoilers, it jus spoil the show and all the interesting part so i always avoid spoiler if ther is 1

Yes and no, but you have to remember, when some people read spoilers they'll stop watching or be disappointed. Also, it's almost like an act against the writers of the story.

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

I don't like spoilers; once I know something important ahead of time, I'll never forget. So even if something was spoiled for me and I didn't actually watch/read that particular title until 5 years later, I'd still remember the spoiler, and knowing important stuff like events or circumstances ahead of time ruins the story for me. I want to know and learn about it as it happens, and not ahead of time.

I love spoilers, it gives me something to look forward to in the anime or manga. Only once was I disappionted.

I hate spoilers! 'cause they always tempt me to look at them, and they succeed!

JC206

JC206

The Chaos Mod

Yes i don't mind spoilers because it kills my suspense...and tells me what's gonna happen next but in the other hand it makes me wanna watch the ep at taht moment when im reading it or hearing it

I like spoilers for tv series, because then I know weither they are worth buying or not. There's no point in buying 6+ DVDs, just to get to the last one and find out the end was terrible. I would rather watch a bad series with a good ending, than a good series with a terrible ending.

I like spoilers, coz i prefer to know the end of the anime or manga than the begining

Ex: X/1999

^_^

I really don't like spoilers but I can't help reading them.

Signature

KingOfDice

KingOfDice

'Cause KingOfGames is taken >:[

I usually don't mind spoilers. There are 2 ecceptions: Sci-Fi and anything by Clamp. Chobits, CCS, Elfen Lied, that kind of thing.

Well, here is my dream... I dream of a time when humanoid computers can think and act on their oun... |Chobits - Minoru|

K1R31

K1R31

Pretty!

I don't mind spoilers. Like you, sometime I finding out the end of the story... How boring... ^_^'

I actually kind of like some spoilers. Sometimes I just wanna know if it will be a sad ending or not. I personally hate sad endings so if I know ahead of time I can be prepared for it or just not watch it at all. This way I won't be so angry to find out what happens when it's all over.

afaT

afaT

Let Air take me home...

If I really like the story I HATE spoilers. I dont want to know whats going to happen in a marvelous serie just because of spoilers. If I dont really care about the story, I dont mind hearing anythig at all. Its just fun to say more bad things about it ^^. But sometimes I hear good spoilers too about bad series <.<. And then I cant stop read/hear ^^.

Signature Image

toonmaker

toonmaker

Nani mono ka? Namae nanka...

I don't like spoils cause i want to find out the story by myself !

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 141 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.