Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you like spoilers? - Minitokyo

Do you like spoilers?

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 141 total items

spoilers always give hope! lol

kumiho

kumiho

every artist was 1st an amateur

i like spoiler, i can wait but not for long, when an anime is shown in tv, i would search for its information, including spoiler, so tht when i was watching the anime i won't confuse n i can explain the whole situation to my sis

besides when i read an information bout an anime, i can imagine it n i think i would be best if i can watch it move ^_^ besides, waitin for anime is a long time (it takes 3 years after i knew it before it was really being shown on tv) i can take it but i'm afraid my memory couldn't >.<

Signature
"pictures are beautiful, they can entrap beauty forever"

It's like that. huhu

I love spoilers. Well, I kind of do. I know I should read the story for myself but I always end up hoping someone has spoilers. I especially like them if I can't find the rest of the manga any where.

it doesnt matter to me...i tend to forget what ive read when watch it instead...im kinda a backwards person

i love spoilers when i'm crawling up the kitchen wall trying to figure out when the next volume of dn angel is coming out, so i go on the internet and read the endings and all that. ( i just have to get my daily dosage of dn angel ) but later on when i read it for myself, i kind of regret spoiling the ending for me. like i try to read ssummaries of the next volume but stop when i know that they're going to talk about the end so yeah..

rin

I don't mind spoilers for animes/tv series as I've usually forgotten them by the time I've gotten to the end of the series.
What I hate is when they show all the good bits of a movie in the trailer and spoil a movie for me. That really gets on my nerves.

W3574

Keiichi

I hate them and like them at the same time XD lol cant make my decision XD XD

grandreiayanami

grandreiayanami

The First Child Rei Ayanami

i dont like spoilers

grandREIAYANAMImx

beethoven

beethoven

darkness

DEPENDS If the anime is kinda lame and you can guess what happens then sure why not but if it's something like kenshin dieying something noone realy could have forseen then yea but i just try to forget them if i acident'y read them lie if i'm reading something and just skim by it i won't pay much mind to it

Only in the dark of your soul can you reveal the light of your heart" Stephen Penton
Signature

BlackRoses

BlackRoses

Crimson Toxic

I hate spoilers >.<

i dont like it.. it will ruins the "waaa" or "oh no..." part when watching the series.. XD

I hate spoilers. If I read them, I usually have no motivation to continue.

Signature Image

yup definitly no spoilers unless i'm reading a manga thats ahead of an anime

Kelena

Kelena

Pulchritudinous Solitudinarian

Quote by soredtheroseI like spoilers for tv series, because then I know weither they are worth buying or not. There's no point in buying 6+ DVDs, just to get to the last one and find out the end was terrible. I would rather watch a bad series with a good ending, than a good series with a terrible ending.

I'm a sucker for happy endings so I have to agree with soredtherose. Unless it's a brand new series, I like to know what happens to who so I can be satisfied in the end. But I don't like spoilers to the point where I get every detail. What's the point in even watching/reading anymore?

JCzala

JCzala

Lightning Gear Trainer

Spoilers are okay sometimes. I get to impatient waiting for the next episodes so I check out spoilers to know them before hand. But sometimes they just take the fun out of it.

It definitely depends on the anime series. If it's a really well put together anime, then a spoiler can wreck the experience for you. I like to be able to sit there working out the clues and seeing whether or not whether I was right in the end.

I get annoyed, because I go searching for images of a great new anime series to draw on the net, and depending on the characters poses, sometimes I can work out what is going to happen, and then it spoils it for me:( :P

Human kind cannot gain anything without first giving up something in return.

nejika

nejika

sry not active as i use to be

Sometimes I like it and the other time it's really annoying me...

Signature
"artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"
------->>Currently Inactive

cocojam

palaman sa tinapay..

i don't like spoilers coz it lets my suspense feeling lost.. hehe

Maji

Maji

The speaking corpse

Quote by siuling2i dont like it.. it will ruins the "waaa" or "oh no..." part when watching the series.. XD

I agree! :nya:

Signature Image

PureEyes

PureEyes

dreamer <3

actually I don't like spiolers however I'm damn curious...
And when I read it I get a bad conscience x)

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

i dun mind.. dun mind at all... becoz some how it doesnt spoil it 4 me.. in fact knowing what's gonna happen only make me enjoy the anime more!

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

definitely no, coz it spoils everything all the anime contents, especially its story ;p

Renjiro

^_^

Personaly, I do not mind spoilers at all. When it come to anime, knowing what is going to happen next because I read the manga/came across plot info does not stop me from watching the anime. On the other hand, if the plot is boring and such I will not even bother with futher watching the anime; however, that does not mean that I dislike spoilers.

++++++ Avid MMORPG Player
+++++ Avid IIDX Player
++++ Avid Pop'n Music Player
+++ Avid Soccer Fan

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 141 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.