Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you like spoilers? - Minitokyo

Do you like spoilers?

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 141 total items

hate spoils......ruins mad stuff...

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

I don't mind spoilers because I would still be surprised when I watch or read it. Some of my friends don't like them for some reason. I think it's okay!

I absolutely hate spoilers. It almost defeats the purpose of going through a story if you know how it all winds up. At least it seems that way to me.

Of course it's a stupid idea! Some of our best plans have come from stupid ideas!
Passion rules Reason.

I hate spoilers they seem to defeat the purpose of watching/reading the story if you know how it ends, there is no suspense.

Big thanks goes to Devildude for the sig. Master told me that there are two kinds of human beings in the world, those that are blessed and those that are not. Everyone wants to be blessed ones but...That's not the way the world is! I've tried and tried to be the first kind but i think god's already decided how my life will be. Now as one of those who have not been blessed i'm ready and willing to walk down any kind of dark path my path my life leads me to, with a smile on my face.Ares http://www.TheMafiaBoss.com/?refer=trug
Signature

It depends, but mostly no....i try to avoid them as much as i can.

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

Spoilers are no matter to me. I want to see how the story develops as it moves along, and spoilers are of no consequence...

I don't like them,they always bring a bed end....

I think it depends. Sometimes I just glad that I know the ending, which may be good or bad. if it's bad, I just drop the story, and if it's satified, I pursuit that story.

No! but i end up being spoiled anyways.

zakaro

zakaro

I'm your princess

I don't like when somebody else tell me the end of the story, or what will happen (my friend told me the end of the sixth book of harry potter and he knows what i did to him). but i like them if I am the one who search and find out what will happen in the story...

@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*
This is my latest wall...
Signature

i luv spoilers! if i read spoilers it just wants me to watch it even more! or read it! XD

I really like spoliers, because if I don't have time to watch or read, someone can tell me what happens =)

i don't mind spoilers at all because there are anime that i can't watch because of the fact that i don't have that money to buy.. so spoilers are appreciated..

I hate spoilers. I'd rather have the excitement build up and then find out what happens myself.

It's really bad luck for me though, 'cuz I can't help myself from reading fanfiction before finishing an anime, so I tend to sorta find out anyway...:P

is this ome sort of rhetorical question?
spoilers are horrible!

i cant tear myself away from spoilers. especially its for animes that i really really like...i MUST know what will happen next :D

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

what can I say, the moment I started watching fate Stay Night episode one, I dug the internet for the ending part and what other things....
so yeah, i already knew where the story ends...Yes, I love Spoilers!

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

MiniMog

MiniMog

My.Sweet.Serenity

I'm one of those people who really despises spoilers.. I don't even read the extras that some Manga have in them, in which they tell you what happens in the next volume. XD

There was also another incident, recently, in which someone I know from another forum had come across a site that held spoilers for the ending (or something within the game) of Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerbeus. That's all fine, but when they are unmarked, it can really irritate you.

Luckily, should there be a spoiler topic of something that I do not wish to know about, I ignore it. Well.. here, I tend to avoid spoiler threads.. especially if I'm actually purchasing the Anime/Manga.

Signature
Avatar, Signature Image and Userpage Layout by k1ru.

I'm with Yuxi, I don't like spoilers but I love fanfiction so it's hard to avoid them.

If I really totally completely hated spoilers I would avoid fanfiction from series that I haven't finished, which I don't so I guess I don't mind them that much.

Sometimes...but only in AMV's :)

NightAngel

A dream box

I hate spoilers. It just totally ruins the fun. Especially when we ask people not to tell us something, and they still say it. It just pisses me off! (Sorry to seems angry)

Face your fears, Live your dreams
Hana-Kimi-Love

Hmm...I like and dislike spoilers. I guess I'm too curious.

mhm...I absolute hated it, I am just one of those people who would like to be spontaneously surprised by the animes that we watch, plus there is also the fact that i would like to find out myself of how the series is going to develop without bias opinions.

But for information sake, spoilers are essential, so I don't mind at all if anyone spills the series away so long as that they warn you in advance.

i hate spoilers! i prefer to find out the ending of a serie by myself... @_@

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 141 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.