Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you like spoilers? - Minitokyo

Do you like spoilers?

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 141 total items

I'm actually very bad about spoiling stuff for other people- gotta work on that.

Sometimes I actively try to avoid them, but usually my curiosity wins out. I do use spoilers as a measuring stick of sorts, though: If I find some spoilers and that makes me stop watching/reading, it prolly wasn't that good anyways; but if I catch wind of the ending of something that's very well done (FMA is a good and recent example) it makes me even more excited to watch and see how the story developed to that point.

I hate spoilers, especially major ones... If it's a minor spoiler (for instance, in episode X, characters Y and Z date together and they kiss), it's okay, but if it's a major one (like, 'Did you know X dies in the very last episode of the series?!') I tend to get pissed off. I definitely don't like to know that ahead because after that I won't be able to look at what that respective character is doing in the series without thinking: "Poor guy / girl, he / she's trying so hard and he / she doesn't have a clue that death waits just around the corner".

I don't like spoilers for I want to find out the story myself.

[url =http://groups.minitokyo.net/japaneselover/]#JapaneseLover# [/url]

spoilers are the DEVIL! I don't want to see the important stuff coming, I want to be shocked, amazed and astounded

Take FFVII Advent Children....Sephiroth-sama emerged and I was almost yelling with excitement, "It's him! It's him!"

Kyoo69

me -> Kyo`

I totally HATE spoilers. I want to see what happens in the series by myself, otherwise it's waaaay less fun and not a surprise at all. I mean, what's the use of watching something when you know what's going to happen with the plot?
But I always read what the serie is about before I watch. Usually a short description without spoilers and some screen caps, so I can choose the series really interesting for me. Though once I found a good anime downloading it and not knowing what it was untill I watched, but that was a long time ago and I was a noob :P

up up and away

i don't like spoiler much... it ruins the excitement of watching anime - i like finding out and being suprised as i watch

I dunno... I can't really say. I like to spoil my friends on anime. xD I watch ahead of anime and etc... I don't really care about spoilers..

Jakkals

Jakkals

The Angel of Death.

I hate spoilers. It is disappointing to find out what happens before you see the anime. The end results are deffinately not the same.

Signature

ionthedemon

ionthedemon

ens causa sui

i hate spoilers, sometimes i know whats gonna happen but still, seeing a spoiler confirms that i was right. and when you don't see one you still have hope that theres gonna be like a surprise or something. if that makes sense.

i hate them so much! i watch anime and red manga to see whats gonna happen, but if i find out it just eleminates the whole purpose of seeing it.

Hakukuroneko

Hakukuroneko

White Black Cat

If it is something I fall asleep on or just can't stand watching it, then I wouldn't mind the spoiler. But if it's something Im really interested, then you better keep that mouth shut! ^_^

Signature Image
Thanks Sumomo for the Sig :)
"If Life deals you a bad hand...cheat" (GTO)
"give a kid a smoke and he'll be happy for a day, teach a kid how to smoke, he'll be happy for a whole shortened life time." (GTO)

I'd prefer not knowing what's going to happen, but if I read a spoiler somewhere I don't mind it all that much. It's what leads to the event, rather than the event itself, that is more important.

I like spoilers,when I'm too unpatience what's going happen next,becouse that make me really nervous(sometimes I just have to read end of the book,to know if it will end good -_-; ),but after reading spoiler I feel sometimes unhappy..

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

I hate finding spoilers only when I am not looking for them. I actually found spoilers of GSD by mistake and it completely ruined the anime for me as I watched it >.<!

DarkAngel-Yoshi

~An angel of darkness.~

Nooooooooooooooo!
Spoilers = bad for me.
I don't like spoilers because I want my viewing experiance to be unbiased.
Spoilers takes the original climax out of the story.

I am an dark angel. One day, I may have to come for you, and claim your soul from this cruel world, and send it to the next.

Help me! If you have an avatar from the series Shuffle!, plz PM or email me! Thanks in advance for avatars or links!
Also, avatars of anime angels would be nice too! Thanks again in advance for you help!

KiyokoInyotef

KiyokoInyotef

Fullmetal Freak

Depends on the show. I would not accept spoilers in any way for Fullmetal Alchemist (with the exception of the movie and manga, which I for fansub/scanilations of), but other shows I haven't mind much in the way of spoilers.

-Kiyoko

I hate spoilers, truly. Spoilers should die.

Spoilers are simply not allowed!

I want to know everything that will happen, as it happens! Anyone who spoils a story on me will feel my wrath!
Mwa ha ha ha 8p

ROMEZ

ROMEZ

bringer of silence to the heart

i have no problem with spoilers i love finding out before hand but i forget them anyway[really terrible memory] so it's all good

somewhat i guess.....i always attend to find out about the ending first or else if i encounter buying it, i will be unsatisfy if i find out it's a bad ending....but somewhat i dont because it usually ruin the feelings you know....

I don't mind spoilers. I'll find them out sooner or later anyways... so doesn't really bother me that much.

Spoilers are a huge 'no no' in the world of anime....I never want to know what's coming until it gets here and I can get with the full impact of it, whether it's a battle, a death, whatever

I also really don't like spoilers but at times when I know I'm never going to finish the story I'll read spoilers.

I don't like them since they take away the emotion from those amazing plot-twists

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 141 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.