Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you like spoilers? - Minitokyo

Do you like spoilers?

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 141 total items

i like spoilers ^_^

I also like spoilers and they don't disturb me at all because sooner or later I will find out what happens in the story. And finding new things before they happen isn't that bad...

if i want to know the story instantly.....

Akairo

Akairo

~Floating~

It depends. If I really love the story, then LEAVE ME ALONE! :( To me, spoilers are just for showing off. However, if the story is too long, then just give me the ending. ^^

Signature

Kiriou

Kiriou

~**Cherry Kisses**~

I hate spoilers! X-P I like it to be a surprise and of course I wouldn't like spoilers when i'm enjoying the anime.

Sopilers are the most awful thing :'(
When I bought and read volume 17, I almost cried because I was so dissapointed! Everything in that volume, I'd already found out. :'( Me no like spoilers! WAHHH!

LoL but my best friend likes them, so we kinda torture each other with them ...... heheh

Oh I dont like Spoilers, because some spoilers if you know them take the whole heart and spice out of watching a show. My sister thingpers love them tough because she cant stand not knowing whats is going to happen so see reads ahead to find out and if she likes the show after wards them watches it, but i will watch it without any spoilers and love it for it. Like Inuyasha i love watch that show and not knowing the future yet wanting to know, but my sister spoiled it for herself three years ago, but i have remained true..*hehe*. So my answer is still No. Great Question. :)

~* Lacus *~

Signature Image A little birdy told you to .... FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

I love spoilers, because they get my brain working. When I read about something happening before I actually see it, I always think about how things could progress to that point, etc. It's fun. ^_^

I don't mind spoilers. as long as they don't give too much about the anime away.

i dun mind spoilers,as in,with regards to things tat i want to noe myself. i dun like ppl spoiling me on the own accord. if i wan to be spoiled due to curiosity,den i'll be happy to get spoiled.

I LOVE Spoilers when I REALLY want to know then yes, I'll jump from one episode two see what happens in the end. Or read the whole summary

AngelTAP

AngelTAP

Keeper of the Midnight Sun

It depends on how detailed the spoilers are, if they are too detailed, I don't want to read them, but I like to read them on occasion so I at least have an idea of what I'm getting into.

When Injustice Becomes Law, Rebellion Becomes Duty

i hate spoiler they should stop spoiling something

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

I dont like spoilers I like finding out what happens by myself

Chinchy19

he can fly

*evil grin* heheheehehe i love spoilers though sometimes i dont like them it all depends on what the spoiler is about

I do like spoilers. When I watch an anime series that I like, I just can't wait to see what happens. So, I do like spoilers. And if it's an anime series that I don't really care about, then spoilers aren't a big deal.

HolyAlchemy1

HolyAlchemy1

I want to marry Ama-chan!!!!!

HELZ yes. it makes me SUPER psyched about watching the rest of the series.

Dreamer25

Dreamer25

Dreamer

Well I don't care because I just want to know. Even though I know I still like to read about it. But it is usually me that gives the spoilers.

Evil Mind Good Heart

dont like spoilers ruin series watch urself
~suspense~
like example - law of ueki shows him fighting robert in the intro of epi 1 wats up with that total spoiler =(

Hiraku-San

Hiraku-San

::. Back in Singapore .::

yea who like spoilers... where is the thrill of watching something when you know the outcome?

a big THANK YOU to my lovely and humorous friend,the irresistable Devilet X-P
Signature
No time to make a userpage....
Junkii member no. 16

i hate them from the depths of my heart.

I really hate spoilers.

Spoilers are alright for some anime, like the ones you sometimes don't get. But I'd rather not be interested in spoilers. I like to figure things out on my own :)

I love spoilers! they get me all exited and cannot come off my mind for days!

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 141 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.