Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Log in Problem - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Hi! This is naomi-akiyama in magda's account (she lend me her account in order to try to fix my problem)
Well, I was fixing the layout of my userpage but when I reset my skin, I logged out without noticing, now I tried to log in again but I couldn't
I don't know what to do cause I dont want to lose my account :(
Hope someone helps me, thanks in advance

Signature
anywhere the wind blows...

ElvishImmortal

ElvishImmortal

Spellweaver

Ask a manager or moderator of this site or something. Idk what to call them. But they should be able to help you

I'm skynight1308.I have the same problem like naomi-akiyama.Now i use my friend's account windynight1308 to see if someone have the same problem with me.I didn't fix anything but i can't log in.After that I tried to change my password but i haven't received any email that has a new password for me.Now I can't log in with my account skynight1308 anymore.Anyone please help me.Thanks

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.