Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Suzuka Ending - Minitokyo

Suzuka Ending

Tagged under Suzuka

page 1 of 1 17 total items

ultimate540

ultimate540

Innocence Fleeting

So, for all of you who have watched Suzuka in its entirety from episode 1-26, just wondering what your thoughts are on the ending. Personally, I loved it. Most everything seemed resolved, except for Honoka...but I don't think Honoka ever had any chance of a future with Yamato...or a least a future with Suzuka in the picture. Also, Suzuka finally got over the death of her senpai, which was crucial in the entire anime. So, that's about all. What did everyone else think? Any unanswered questions?

Meh, it was the ending you knew was going to happen. I hated Suzuka (the girl), and actually prefered Yamato to be with Honoka instead.

Signature Image

it was fairly obvious he would end up with suzuka, but i would of wanted to see more of Yamatos strive to be number 1 runner..but it didnt happen....and maybe they could of made yamato get run over aswell, but not die - just a coma or a semi-serious condition, and make suzuka realise she almost missed her chance again or something, but the ending was still good

aiya.

i think yamato will win the nationalk turnament end will end up with suzuka, because she is the main character right!

AyuTateishi

AyuTateishi

Passionate Anime Lover

I liked the ending. A second season would be great.

Mmyeah, I guess I liked it, (says me 3wks since last post) since it rounded everything off nicely, even though I think some of the best parts come after that (as seen in the not yet finished manga).
I'd say that it is kind of suiting to end the anime there and then let whoever wants do the following-up (if one saw the anime first) with the manga. Ah, yes, it's a nice series, I do say.

I like this series. I even started reading the manga because I loved the anime version.

Suzuka is one of those animes that reuire no thinking, its a light anime.
The ending was very.... basic. Alot like Love Hina.
I persoanlly wouldnt put it back into my re-qatch value animes.
Yeah im harsh. It was too predictable, everything that i thought would happen, did. Kinda depressing in the sense.
Cheers

Signature

blue169

Blue

Yeah, i thought it was quite predictable though i didnt want them to come true - for some strange reason i think it would of been better if he stayed with Honoka - How many volumes does the manga have ?

Signature

At the moment 10, 98 chapters released.

woots
you will never know the ending XD
well for the manga atleast...not saying there's another girl came hohoho (you know who)
it still on chapters 98 and omg i cant really stop reading this...
addicted T_T
nwayy this is pretty good for romance IMO..
well not as heavy as kimi ga...but it definitely worth to read..

I like the anime's ending and I'm looking forward to the manga's ending, I'm wondering though if Arima would become an important character in the future.

lol..
i bet...as important as how yui to akitsuki lol u know what i mean dont u?

who's yui?

Amami Yui's introduced in (I think) vol 10 of the manga. The girl Akitsuki meets at the GouCon Hattori drags him to.

guys where do you get the manga from? cos i think that a 2nd anime series is a must! would this be possible? can you guys e-mail me on mudal_15@hotmail.com thanks

Sanin

hyuuga_vo

LOOOOOOOOOOOL the suzuka ending was alRite...I DUNO!
The MAnga IS AWESOME! WOOT Im lOvin every mintue Of it
the NEedz to b a 2nd season NEEDZ! the mAnga is great and continues to do So
The Ending Of suzuka now was to short if 2nd season of Suzuka came out ><!
WhO NOES WAA WILL HAPEN ^_-

[jowney was ere]

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.