Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime Sadness Syndrome? :( - Minitokyo

Anime Sadness Syndrome? :(

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

Don't know if this happens to some of you, i was waiting all week to finish an anime, in this case, this weekend i finished Onegai Sensei.

Even i knew the finish was gonna be a happy one, i felt something stucked in my throat, suddenly i really wanted to cry, but only a couple of tear rolled out.

And i realize it's a feeling i have had many times when i was watching good anime series. I guess i don't want them to end at all, and i always want more and more :)

So i thought this was some kind of Syndrome that can take you out of your reality from time to time, but also a condition where you really think what's going on with you, specially if you like to read the messages between the lines in those anime series or anything that you like in life.

I'm not a kid anymore, i know the way we live and all our experiences are related to our feelings, and somehow, i know i want to feel just fine with myself.

OH, well, i can say i'm sad, but i'm sure this feeling will become a better one, sooner or later! :sweat:

What do you think?
Something like this has happened to you?

Signature

Cammie

Cammie

Yurikitten

Aww how cute...meh sadness doesnt have to be an all that bad feeling :P Its worse if you didnt feel anything at all >_< anyhow...just get something new and watch that i suppose lol...and im very emotinal so i can cry alot during animes(even where others dont)...cant say ive been sad that i completed an anime though...i get a closure feeling thats all ^^

I'm sure this will happen again, but i guess that's why i keep going and going!

Thanks Cammie

Signature

WaCa

WaCa

Solitaire soul...

Omg lol!
i swear i felt the same when finishing onegai sensei. you just cant believe that such a great series like that one is about to end,u feel pain. I got onegai twins but i havent yet finished it. It cant compare to onegai sensei but its alright, kei kun and mizuho appear too
that series is awesome, is by now the best ive seen.
im sure ull carry on feeling those things!

Signature Image

Proud administrator of the AnimeMangaLovers group!
Bleach-Central proud member!

youkais

youkais

Siegfried System

Well, i feel this kind of feeling when my fav animes end... and when i remember it.
i dont know what it is... but... i think it is a ggod thing, because it means that the serie reallyt touch you and it wasn't a waste of your time ^^
but.. you havent to take it so seriously or you will end like me (so crazy and sad XD)

~ We can fly together ~

Ah that's happened to me! omg i finished Spiral and Full moon ... eep makes me have an empty feeling in my stomach O.O and then i just finished the FMA movie like two seconds ago and i have the same feeling >.<

I totally know what you mean. I'm happy but sad all at once. there's that satisfaction of resolution but then i realize, "that's it." *sigh*

That's not a syndrome.... that's just what happens when you watch something really good because it has the ability to draw you in.

keikasagawa

keikasagawa

p|-|33R |v|1 l33t 5|<1llZ

well yeah it does happen to me when i watch anime romantic (yeh shut up) or a sad moment in an anime if its that painful, eg. in samurai x when tomoe sacrificed her life for kenshin or the ending in saikano

hey our roomies are wasted so when we get back to your place,
i'll show you what l33t things i can do to your 5y573|v|Z,
i'll make them 5cr34|v|

Quote by sorachan93Ah that's happened to me! omg i finished Spiral and Full moon ... eep makes me have an empty feeling in my stomach O.O and then i just finished the FMA movie like two seconds ago and i have the same feeling >.<

OMG! now i won't see Spiral or Full Moon W XO

Signature

hellbomb

KaBoom!

... you have... ASS?

....(_)_TNT_)----#
..(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
(_)(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
"somebody set up us the bomb"

haha yeah usually happens to me alot, usually when i watch the series quickly, like love hina i watched than pretty much over a span of a week and i was whinging about wanting more...then half a yeah later i got the manga, and i can even be bothered reading it... same as GTO, but my friend ruined the manga ending...so meh, but im kinda over it now, but as long as i watch the anime in weekly releases im fine

aiya.

I don't feel sad about finishing an anime. Sometimes I wish there were more episodes, because watching the same ones over and over can get boring.

KingOfDice

KingOfDice

'Cause KingOfGames is taken >:[

The strongest that I can remember was in Chobits (manga 4). They never said her name, but at the end, there was a vary romantic story of that sweet guy at the bakery and his persocom...
"Konichiwa! What's your name?"
TT~~~~~TT

Well, here is my dream... I dream of a time when humanoid computers can think and act on their oun... |Chobits - Minoru|

I guess I can get sort of sad sometimes when an anime ends...but usually it's a happy feeling. I mean, you got to see something great and finish it! It's all good! :D

I know, i know, but you always expect something else to happen XD

Signature

I felt the same way when I finished watching Samurai X: Reflections... It was so sad... (Sigh)

i usually end up hating the endings of my favourite animes. its either because their ending is REALLY bad(sometimes it is), but usually its bacause i don't want it to end. ><

When Hughes died! T-T And Samurai X... -Sobs. -

Quote by Iie-no-Ai-LovelessWhen Hughes died! T-T And Samurai X... -Sobs. -

-_- omg, yeah when Hughes dies is really sad...

Signature

I cried when seed ended. I wasen't sure if they gonna make new series of seed but in the end i found out the made two new series.I had a really depressed feeling for a mounth when i heard and saw nicol die.....im still mad at kira a little.

alluka

alluka

Otaku Gamer

I cried in some episodes in Naruto (especially when I feel that I'm really attached to my favorite characters)... I even cry when their saying a quote that is so meaningful.

I also cried in Fruits Basket (in some episodes.. cuz its really sad to hear their past and stuff..) And also Samurai X.. ><

All in all its a good feeling ^^v

Member of The-Princess-Of-Orb
Member of The-Red-Knight

Yeah I hate it when animes end. The feeling is horrible. But it's good that at least you don't obsess over it. Cough cough fanfic writers.

meh, whats bad? xD ( except for the fact that you feel unmotivated )
umm ya i feel that way a lot... ( its a good way to tell if you liked it or not )
stuff i can remember feeling sad/crying too hmmmm ya onegai teacher... iriya no sora ufo no natsu..... even action flicks like project arms ( so sad @_@ )
meh.. thats the thing about north american cartoons.. they're way too happy.... >.> and odd...
even 20 years ago it wasn't like this... we had cool shows like he-man and thundercats xD weeeee ( ~thunder thunder thunder.... thunder cats! )

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.