Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have you seen T.M. Revolution's new album pictures?! - Minitokyo

Have you seen T.M. Revolution's new album pictures?!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Sunnyd29

Sunnyd29

derka derka

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw him wearing women's langerie (I think thats how its spelled)!

I thought he was a girl for a second or something or maybe he had a sex change, I DON'T KNOW!

Can someone clear this up? This has been bugging the HELL OUTTA me!

I'm just wondering, he IS a guy right? Or is he gay? Cause if he's gay, than I'm cool. I got my answer for the FREACKY ASS pictures. Or (again sorry) did he get a sex change?

Here, look at this link for some pictures and compare the pictures if you want:

http://images.google.com/images?q=T.M.+Revolution&hl=en&btnG=Search+Images

I'm just trying to figure out whether I should refer to him/her as "him" or "her".

I know this is a stupid and pointles thread, but could someone PLEASE respond?

Arigato Gosai Mas (I probably mispelled that, Moshi Wake Arimasen (I know I spelled that right! ^_^'))

What do you get when you cross an owl with a bungie cord? My ass!! WAHA WAHA WAHA!!! - Kung Pao The Movie

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

double of Have you seen T.M. Revolution's new album pictures?!

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.