Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 seeking staff members for a new manga scanlation group - Minitokyo

seeking staff members for a new manga scanlation group

page 1 of 1 5 total items

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

that's right folks. me, along with few other comrades, will soon be starting a manga scanlation group called "i-jin", or "great men." what do we do? translate and scanlate manga, of course!

wait wait wait... just who is involved in this crazy, but also very exciting and prestigious group? not many, because we just decided on this wild and adventurous idea just few weeks ago, but here are the staff rosters of so far:
sammo (that's me)
katzbalger
osiris
w00tazn

wow sammo. this sounds stupendous. i mean, you, osiris, katz, and w00t? it sounds like an all-star dream team no matter how i see it!

but before i do anything hasty like giving a big kancho to my dad, what titles do you plan to do?

well, my furry prospective recruits, right now we plan on some of following titles:
fate stay night
magikano
mahou sensei negi
getbackers
history's strongest disciple kenichi
tsuda mikiyo
magical girl lyrical nanoha (if we can acquire the raw).
anything we can get our grubby hands on!

o bejsus sammo! this is great! ive heard/never heard of these titles! so what kind of people are you really looking for, sammo?

hohoho! im glad you're still reading, my favorite MT member! right now we are all looking for veterans and hotshots all around the community that are confident in scan clean up and touch ups to make it readable to us picky english users!

editors are expected to clean up scans and type set everything so everything looks perfect before it undergoes a quality check.

quality checker are preferably for those who are confident in their english skills to pick out nits and bits of grammar and/or punctuation mistakes and other graphical flaws that may want us to rip our eye out of its eye socket!

raw provider - do you have a manga you want to be scanlated? do you have a scanner? or do you have a manga and a scanner and is wiling to help us get raws? if yes to all three questions above, you are direly wanted for the job! simply said, raw providers are the special fairies that provide the group the materials to work with... in a sense, the heart of the group

translator - are you fluent in japanese? sufficient in english? do you want to lend your skills for the good of anime and manga community? if raw providers are heart of the group, translators may be the brain of the operation! whether you want to practice your japanese or are bored, we reall really welcome you with open arms :D

well well well, there you guys have it. no matter what categories you may fall in to, you will all be equally welcomed (unless you are a raw provider or translator or even both. in that case, we will show you even more appreciation and love). interested? reply to this thread or join #minitokyo on irc.rizon.net to talk to our friendly staff!

Katzbalger

Katzbalger

Managment Fun

ZOMGWTFOMG! We already have a logo?!?! Holly wootcakes of b33r!

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/9148/thethinker9zs.jpg

well okay. It's only a design, but that's what it'll look like when it's done. Generally. But much better.

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

I-jin sounds like a mangaka signature nickname... U-jin [manga: Angel, Sakura Tsuushin, Peach, and Gakuen Heaven (all ecchi and hentai! :nya: )]
no.. i can't help us... sorry! ^^'

BerzerkerOr

BerzerkerOr

I was the jesus brick

Where are you guys planning on basing your operations, because I believe I could assist you with editing or quality checker. If you are at all interested my email is berzerkeror@hotmail.com

Signature

shinta

shinta

Kawaii Chibi Meeper

I didn't know sammo had a split personality... >_>

Signature Image
IMTeam -=- [Sammo] -=- [Kenzuke] -=- [OracleAngel] -=- [SapphireSky] -=- [dedwards] -=-
[WCC] [Vectorness] [Anime Club] [Canvas] [DNAngel Fans] [Express] [YYH Group] [IRC] [MTs] [FLIP]

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.