Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 anime websites you visit often - Minitokyo

anime websites you visit often

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 19 total items

aside from minitokyo,are there other anime websites that you visit?

if so what are they?

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

animeondvd.com, animenation.com, animenewsnetwork.com. Reviews and news thats what I needs everyday.

Under construction. Who doesn't like plain text anyway?

photo.163.com, seigaku.net, stoptazmo.com, mangatraders.com, anime-disaters and loads more..

JC206

JC206

The Chaos Mod

animenewsnetwork, anime source, anidb...and others

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

Animenfo.com the best site. (besides Minitokyo of course)

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

aside from mini I go to keiichianimeforever.com/boards

its an anime forum, plus I go to yanime.com for manga.

aside from minitokyo, i also go to loveofanime.com and other sites about Oh My Goddess....

thanks for posting on my thread!

www.animesuki.com www.baka-updates.com www.animenewsnetwork.com

aiya.

animenuke.com
They have unliscenced animes that you can download for free if you have an account. Free accounts get to download 1 anime a day. I like it because you don't have to worry about that biturrent stuff.

\\\"Pervert!!!\\\" -Naru Narusegewa
member ofhinalovers
animated-animation

thanks for the reply!

Spanish manga boards:
www.mangaes.net
www.infotaku.com

About old anime:
www.malditasgalletas.com

About yaoi:
www.aarinfantasy.com

And then, there is 2chan

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Lets see. I typically visit animewallpapers.com, animeondvd.com, designpaulchampagne.com/anime.html (this guy makes awesome after market cases for dvd sets), animepaper.com, animemusicvideos.org, and a few others. I also try to find obscure sites as some of them have great fanart as well as neat walls.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Lantist

Lantist

Royal Mist

I always visit animenfo.com, Downloadanime.org, and of course minitokyo.net.

animenewsnetwork.com, downloadanime.org, gendou.com, animegalleries.net, mahou.org, animesuki.com, bleachexile.com, narutofan.com...and lots more, i often google something to get more stuff... :p

www.animeondvd.com is the biggest one for me, usually a couple times a day. www.animenewsnetwork.com is also one of my favorites. And www.animepaper.net, isn't as big as minitokyo, but it's easier to throw money at a site to get more downloads than it is to put in real effort, so I find it convenient. Other than that there aren't any sites I visit regularly.

theotaku.com, gendou.com, minitokyo.net

Lets see theres apforums.net a One piece forum. And The anime society a new forum looking for new members so far its a great place.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread since there is no discussion going on and all that is asked is that members list sites that they frequent often

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.