Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your school locker - Minitokyo

Your school locker

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

Well my locker basically has my school timetable (I've kept my past school timetables in my school locker) , and some pics of cute dogs stuck to the door, my handiwork from Year 7.
Other than that ... nothing's really special about it, or interesting. It's just a place to store textbooks and books.

"Life is not about the number of breaths you take in a moment, rather the number of moments that take your breath away."

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

I have a picture of Souzou from RK, my yr 9 timetable (i'm in yr 12 now and i never changed it) a mirror, utena fanart... and a string of paper cranes that fell apart... and lots of books.

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Well I have a locker to start with, it is beige and kind of spacy. Mainly I use it to store my jacket and documents from school that I don't need. I have like a ton of paper there, even from courses I have finished.
It is nothing special about it apart from the great number of stickers from fruit that a previous owner has put up on the inside of the door. Never have I had a thought of taking them down, it provides the locker a history apart from what I have given it. At the moment I am thinking of writing a message to the next owner just to welcome him/her to the school when I'm finished there.

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

My school locker is very neat.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

Well, in my school, we are suppose to share locker with a classmate,. However , for some cosmic reason, every one of my locker partner moves in the beginning or the school year.

(i wonder if it has any thing to do with me)^^

Signature

I'm in University now so I don't have a locker.
But my bag contains...

- 3 Textbooks
- A packed lunch
- A bike lock
- a couple pencils

Very boring...I want a courier bag! :)

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

^^ I forgot my locker combo today ^^

(need to go to the office and fill out paper work to get the stupid combo)

Signature

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.