Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anyone read Bizenghast? - Minitokyo

Anyone read Bizenghast?

page 1 of 1 4 total items

animanga

animanga

A Clockwork Fate

Bizenghast is a reasonably new (at least I think it is! ^_^') manga from M.Alice.LeGrow-a finalist in Tokyopop's Rising Stars of Manga competition. It's a drama/horror with an awesome storyline. There's nothing of it here on MT but it's a really great read! The story is really original but the art is slightly lacking throughtout the story, but the covers & chapter dividers are stunning! So if you like the occult I definitely rcommend Bizenghast! Has anyone else heard of it?

Signature
My latest works: Mine of Mine * [url=http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/409522]Fool

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

Actually, I keep seeing it at the bookstore around my house... I haven't read anything of the horror genre in manga before, but that one looked kind of interesting. I guess I'll have to take you word for it and check it out some time :o

Signature ImageYou can't live without the fire, it's the heat that makes you strong ~ Within Temptation, "Iron"
KHDownloads <-- Butterfly Chaser referred!

hmm... i was quite disappointed with it. i thought that the storyline was predictable and a little corny. but please dont let mah views stop yu from buying it... after all, it's your decision, not mine ;]

this may be a week ago, but i'll still say something, just for the heck of it, heh. Here goes. I've never heard of it, horrors freak me out, hence the name, "horror". well, that's all i have to say, luter!

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.