Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What part do you like in here?and why? [Fushigi Yuugi] - Minitokyo

What part do you like in here?and why? [Fushigi Yuugi]

Tagged under Fushigi Yuugi

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

I like when Miaka and her friend got in to the book in the begging of the part coz' they got split up one is on the bad side and one is on the good side although I like in Miaka's group coz' she's da bomb!

***Almira00***

Keiko89

Keiko

well my favorite part in the book was the part in Volume 13 when Miaka meets the reincarnated form of tamahome. i actually started crying when he said i finally found you. i though that it was sooo cute. Another part that i lyked was in book 8 or 7 dont really remember. It was soooo funny when Miaka and Tamahome were actually gonna do it and then all of a sudden her stomach growls. hahahahaha i started laughing so much i had to go to the bathroom. lol. yea im such a hopeless romantic.
Keiko

When all You have is love....

when nuriko died! just sooo sad!

YoU cAn SaY tHe MoSt WoNdErFuL tHiNgS iF yOu WaNt To

Keiko89

Keiko

lol omg i was hold what just happened. (when Nuriko dies) i had to go back and read it again because i couldnt believe it. then when i saw the anime i was drying soooooo much. *tear i guess it still gets to me.
Keiko

When all You have is love....

UltraMarine

UltraMarine

Detective Prince

Best part I like in FY was when Miaka defended herself with Hotohori's sword against Soi aboard the ship heading to Genbu country. Its is perhaps one of the very few coolest move I seen from the airhead Miaka.

Signature

Zaza4

Zaza4

~.:llTsukimiya.Yukikoll:.~

I like the last part of Fushigi Yuugi, Fushigi Yuugi OVA, Fushigi Yuugi Eikoden and Fushigi Yuugi manga.

It was because ending is the best!

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

This last post adds little value to the thread, which has been dead for a long time anyways. Plus, there'll be plenty of other threads on this series.

closed.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.