Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How do you deal with stress? - Minitokyo

How do you deal with stress?

What causes you the most stress?

School
8 votes
Friends
1 votes
Family
6 votes
Work
1 votes
Other
3 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 24 total items

AnimeMangaChick

AnimeMangaChick

Ri 'Otaku' Katsuhime

Ive been under so much stress lately and this question popped up. I was just curious. ^^ So how do you guys deal with stress? Whether it with school, family or with other things I would love to know! All opinions are welcome =3

NOTE: If a thread like this has already been put up then im sorry. DO NOT come on here and tell me what I did. Do not waste my time telling me something I will find out sooner or later from one of the big people of minitokyo. Im not trying to be a bitch but i dont have time for idiots who want to start something. If it annoys you dont write anything and leave, easy huh? As you can tell I am not in the best of moods. =D

Oh and dont write me a message on how you were offended by my "note" because really i dont care. lol

OtakuChaosAngel
[sigmig]

TigerPrincess

TigerPrincess

Princess of the Tigers

How I usually deal with stress is my best friends and I go to the gym and either train or workout alot. We usually go about 7-days a week. Lol. We know everyone at the gym we go to!

My Bestfriend's Motto: It it pains ya, sweat it out!

If everyone cared and nobody cried
If everyone loved and nobody lied
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride
We'd see the day when nobody died...

I stare at fishes in a petshop. :)
Fishes does reduce stress, it's been proven.

Signature

Money gives me the most stress. I handle it by surfing the web, doing art, praying, playing videogames.... just whatever I can do to get my mind off of whatever is at hand.

Family problems like fightning give me lots of stress..><..But I handle it by drawing,surfing the net for anime pics or just coming here to MT :D

To draw anime or manga....you must have the heart and soul for it...some people don`t realise that but it is like you become one with the picture..0.0...Josh here all round nice fella!^-^ I you can come visit me LOL=p

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

Talk to friends or play Gand Theif Auto: San Andreas, that game is so good at getting anger and or stress

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

I was offended by your "note" - seriously, why would you write something like that?

Humm... I asked a girl at my work, she has a short fuse, so she just tells it like it is and lets it all out when she blows up. She's cool though, she can be bitchy, but overall she has a great attitude cause she doesn't sit on her stress, she lets it all out.

Here are some good ones the girls at my work told me: SEX, EXERCISE, and COUNTING NUMBERS... one said CLEANING, lol

For me, cock pushups work, sorry ladies...

-repeat-

Well i try to remain calm when I am under stress. Being stress by something only causes thing to be worser so its best to avoid being stress as much as possible. Maybe tryint to calm down and relax will solve the stress problem. Also realize that stress only hurts you is a big factor in dealing with stress itself. Stress usually just causes more problems(like yelling,rejecting something,denial, anger). Also stress causes health problems as well. My mom yells all the time she talks. She says she is a very stressed person. But my mom always has a stomach problem like everyday. so my mom's stomach is an example of how stress can cause health problems. One must realize that you that you yourself is stress and deal with your problem rationally in your mind and calm down. That the key to dealing with stress as least from my own point of view.

"Where's there is light, there's a shadow" (Hattori Hanzo from Samurai Warriors)

I dont deal with stress in a great way lol...
I just kick something and swear a lot. I am kinda violent lol...
Oh also laugh for no reason (like i am going mad) and then stop and swear again.
It doesnt last long..it helps if u can tell people about it.
Something that makes me feel better is to eat food, run around a lot (excersise) and watch anime ^^

\(^o^)/

moonelf313

Scanner

moonelf313

Just Pinky...

I don't have much stress anymore...I did in the Navy though...I was so stressed, and I didn't deal with it properly...I didn't eat, worked out and was pretty sick...but now I have properly learned how to deal with it...I usually play video games, read, or exercise just to get my mind off of it...I also can talk to my hubby about anything and cuddles from him is great stress relief. I also pet and cuddle my cats too, animals have also been proven to reduce stress

Signature
I'm no angel, but I've spread my wings a bit

Stress? I just eat and sleep, till it's all gone.

I get stressed when Im doing Maths at school. Im Ok at maths but I hate it. I just cant concentrate and then I get stressed then I daydream.
(mumble)I hate maths.

Signature

soweird

soweird

Adrenaline Rush From Insanity

i cut myself..

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

i don't deal with stress...i just let it take me by storm, lose my temper, and then only will i calm down :K

siliver16

siliver16

iwillbeurfriend...no!lol..

i just take it out on my bro. and he takes it out on the youngest one-my other bro and my youngest bro. take it out on my mom. my mom takes it out on no one...

mxc-just someone's intal im using for this wedsite.lol. and im just another crazy peron in this world... so if u don't like me deal with it....jk

Misato-Kun

Misato-Kun

Art is a bang!!

Well, when it comes to stress mostly likely resulting from school or anything else in life, I actually like to meditate. If its just 15 mintues or even an hour a day, I feel refreshed everytime. So stress has not become a problem anymore, everytime I meditate I gain a deeper sense of clarity and perception.

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
-Leonardo da Vinci

Personally, I just shrug it off. I always think that there is worse happening to somebody else.. ^^;

zoku88

zoku88

Resident Lolicon

It's really simple what I do. I just sleep it off or forget about it

rituel

rituel

kLepToMAniaX Designs

things usually bounce right off me, but when it's too much, i either:
1. punch the stuffing out of something
2. practice the only martial arts i know, Aikido
3. slash my upper arm with a knife (this one is strictly last resort)

well i usuall talk to myself < in thinking though > it helps a lot to sort everything
but mostly am not troubled by unnecessary things.
then if my talking to myself doesnt help i usually like to discuss it with some one i cud trust. < whioch i rarely do though i think i do need it > hehe

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

I relieve stress my laughing, sleeping, exercising and punching.
I'm usually care-free, so I'm rarely stressed at all.

General I would probably listen to some classical music or some Contempory Jazz or play my violin. Other than that I would watch anime, but I'm not usually stressed though.

In order to obtain, something of equal value must be lost. This is the first law of equivalent exchange

stress? first I'll drop all the work that I've been doing and go look for a snack or just watch a movie

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

ionthedemon

ionthedemon

ens causa sui

either punch something or someone.
or by holding it in , which leads to someday explode and beat the crap out of someone.

by the way, i love the note

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.