Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you do when you are on the phone? - Minitokyo

What do you do when you are on the phone?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 47 total items

LilKittyCrazie

LilKittyCrazie

Tifa....

hehehehehehe!

This is just a realisation for me because sometimes when I call my friends and chat all the way, I realise my hand will be touching something, curtain, doll, book or anything. Or maybe I would walk around and laugh to my friend. I cant just sit and talk on the phone. I must walk and talk on the phone!Lol.. how about you?

What do i do on the phone...talk.
If i have nothing to really talk about, i look at something near by and make conversation outta that...if the person is a really good frien that is.
Hmm...and when i talk alot of the time i lay down coz i usually talk to people at night so i like my blanket. ..Yaha...

\(^o^)/

EvoIIICE9A

EvoIIICE9A

Got Dango?

depends on what im doing at the time. Usually I multitask and talk and play the ps2 or talk on the computer hehehe

i like to lay down on the couch when i burn the lines :)

tronks

The Archer

I sit in a very comfortable sofa and speak without moving.

wings

wings

~~Silent Killer~~

i walk around in circles :D

Signature

Natsuki-MaiHime

Natsuki-MaiHime

"I have wait so long for this"

I take a nap on my bed when I'm on phone XD

Signature Image
"Will you kill someone you love, because of love" - from Ga-Rei -Zero-
Visit my gallery: http://natsuki-maihime.minitokyo.net/gallery/
In love with Touhou series. :x

Kori

Kori

Eternally Frozen in Time

I notice that I walk a lot too when I'm on the phone. Thank god for cordless phones and cellphones. :D

Signature Image

Sakichii

Sakichii

Ash-chan

Quote by wingsi walk around in circles :D

Ditto!
I can not stay still when on the phone!

Not that I'm on the phone very often but when I am...depending on who I'm talking to, I get nervous, or I can't think of any thing to talk about...

But yeah, I circle my couch...or I walk around the house... though only through rooms in which there isn't anyone there. :) I get embarrassed, about my family (especially my parents) hearing my end of the conversation...when someone is within hearing range, I usually lower my voice a bit, or just can't seem to speak very loudly....yeah...
Of course that means that sometimes I speak to quietly for the person on the other end to hear.
^_^'

"Chi wa Hideki ga suki"
#JapaneseLover#

is this include into lametation? oh well... whatever....

me? on the phone.... i would:
1. if i'm watching my fav. movie and suddenly the phone rings, i would separate my mind into that two things (which usually unsuccesful... XD usually i still watching it without paying attention at all to the caller).... evil, am i? heehehehehehhe
2. if i am sleeping a while before the phone rings, i easily angry to the caller (anwer them with angry tone) and when i hung up the line i just realised "what had i told to him/ her?" (i mean... i don't proces the whole answer with my brain completely.... :P)
3. if i'm playing computer i would answer him/ her with type something on the computer...

the conclusion is: I NEVER had my brain completely on the phone... he heh ^_^ evill me....

I ALWAYS walk non-stop, even though I don't want to, or even if I had to talk for 3h! My friend gave me an advice to stare at window, but... it helped, but only a bit. My mom laughs at me, when she sees me walking and walking around. :D

Jakkals

Jakkals

The Angel of Death.

I can't sit or lie still when I talk on the phone. I just start walking automatically. Good exercise though, especially if you talk about an hour at a time, then you have covered a couple of kilometers.

Signature

wings

wings

~~Silent Killer~~

Quote by gsherryis this include into lametation? oh well... whatever....

me? on the phone.... i would:
1. if i'm watching my fav. movie and suddenly the phone rings, i would separate my mind into that two things (which usually unsuccesful... XD usually i still watching it without paying attention at all to the caller).... evil, am i? heehehehehehhe
2. if i am sleeping a while before the phone rings, i easily angry to the caller (anwer them with angry tone) and when i hung up the line i just realised "what had i told to him/ her?" (i mean... i don't proces the whole answer with my brain completely.... :P)
3. if i'm playing computer i would answer him/ her with type something on the computer...

the conclusion is: I NEVER had my brain completely on the phone... he heh ^_^ evill me....

1. how evil of you :x
2. i read a while ago and it says that the first 5 min you wake up, your brain is still sleeping till someone finally switch the on button on :D. its even so worse that if you hold a race against a drunken man that the drunken man wins >_<

Signature

Well, for me, I guess it depends on who is on the phone and what I'm doing at that point in time:

- If I'm standing while I'm on the phone, I'd mostly likely be pacing around the room while probably looking at something.
- If I'm on the computer, I'd probably be typing something while I'm talking, unless it's a good friend, then I just sit there talking while staring at the computer screen.
- If I'm sleeping while the phone rings.... yeah, like I'm gonna get up to answer that, lol ^^

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

on the few times that I'm on the phone, I can talk and read at the same time...but I usually just talk...and stare at the ceiling. It's acutally kinda weird because I don't really talk on the phone lots...

i play with my lighter or walk around my room... not that i burn things in my room, but i just sort of flick it open and closed (its a zippo). and no, i dont smoke.

im a phone walker

saiyijinprince

saiyijinprince

Too tired to think....

I usually hang up since i hard have anything to talk about XD but if i do am usually doing something else on my computer

A real friend stabs you in the front

Elsie

Elsie

Snow.Drops*

Um...talk? I usually just talk on my bed or the couch. But I don't usually talk a lot. Only online. XP

*Love is like quicksand, the longer you stay in, the harder it is to get out.*
Signature
Thanks for the ava and sig, PAche!

i stare at a wall or play solitare on the computer. Most of the time i am listening to my friends because they always have more things to say than me, even though i am often the one that called to talk... XP

I have to doodle. i have to be doing something with my hands... i have pages and pages of little stupid pictures or designs.... I have notbook by the phone for that purpose alone.... 'cause if i don't, I end up drawing on the phone book, on my hands, or my desk (which ticks my husband off) or anything else handy for that matter. If i don't have a pencil or pen I usually end up folding paper... origami-style or walking around and around the house.

"Those who give up liberty for the sake of security deserve neither liberty nor security."- Ben Franklin

hm, i'm not longer than 5min per week on the phone so i wouldnt know, i guess i talk.

jaam0927

Live with honor, die with glory.

well it depends on the time of the call... if its short like a minute or something just sit down and tlak in the phone... if its longmore than two minutes.. hehe... start playing with a pen, or something thats close to me, start eating, watch tv(but when I do that I dont really pay attention to the other person hehe) and:

Quote by wings i walk around in circles

the same thing hehe.... ^_^' XP

Yaya-chan

Yaya-chan

Placebo :3

I mess with the stuff around me and sometimes I draw flowers while talking XD

Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 47 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.