Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you do when you are on the phone? - Minitokyo

What do you do when you are on the phone?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 47 total items

Feenixdeathdeal

Feenixdeathdeal

"Demonic Typhoon"

I am usually playing my PS2 or watching tv or a movie while people call me...not many do though as im lacking in that area-even online... *looks away*

I draw doodles... Useless abstract stuff...
or I walk around
Or I just continue whatever I'm doing ^^

whoever said nothing is impossible, never tried slamming a revolving door....

ionthedemon

ionthedemon

ens causa sui

most of the time i watch tv and when the show is good, sometimes i kind of stop hearing to whom im speaking with.lol .

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

Paint my toenails... *lol* Just kidding! :D
i like to find a comfortable couch, crawl up and talk on the phone in the same time.

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Renjiro

^_^

Hmm, if I am on the phone with someone whom I am dateing I do stuff like write down the next question that I am going to ask; or I write down details about what she is talking about so I won't seem like idiot when she brings it up later. I just like to hold very good conversation.

++++++ Avid MMORPG Player
+++++ Avid IIDX Player
++++ Avid Pop'n Music Player
+++ Avid Soccer Fan

Well, I usually do whatever I was doing or just talk. ^_^' Pretty boring huh?

' I like the wind, when I stand against the wind,It sweeps over me and makes me wanna fly...\'

Cycorn

yo...

phone eh =.=", seldom got people call me lol, i usually great them with "moshi moshi?" xD when im in good mood lol, if in normal mood then with "hi, hello?" in bad mood then with "find who?" then shout the name lol, while i talking in the phone ar, i usually do nothing but possing myself beside the telefon lol and i notice my english kinda sucks lol

Well...When I'm on the phone, I usually walking around, kicking something, or reading something.

darkdragon

darkdragon

the homeless person

i play games or listen to music when im talking. if im listening to music then i hold the phone but if im playing games i put it on speaker phone and just talk like that.

I always walk with uncertain direction when I'm talking to someone with a phone

Mr.Cukong
Signature

psychoente

is stranger than you

i do all kinds of things while i'm on the phone. actually, i live my life at home AND talk on the phone, AT THE SAME TIME o.O

normally i'll juz move ard wen im on the phone, feels weird to stay put. but wen my girl's on the line, i prefer to snuggle in the blanket(with air-conditioning on). for some reason,tis gives me a fuzzzzzzy feeling.lol

i doodle.. i like to draw hearts .. sometimes i find tons of heartts drawn on my stuff..(such as my hw) without even knowing..hehe and i hand it in like that.. or if im on a chair with wheels hehe.. i tend to spinnn a lot..

Risha

Risha

Plug in Baby

Walk about the house.

Signature Image

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

Quote by LilKittyCrazieI cant just sit and talk on the phone. I must walk and talk on the phone!

lol same here, its a habit. i could be walking about in circles without even noticing.

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

LonelyFriend

Hi Ha said Hey

Humm.....Depend who on the call....If I feel boring,I will try to sleep and listening about him/her story....But if I feel interesting,then I will pay more attention on my phone.

I often find myself walking around - or if not, picking up and putting down things, twirling pens, etc. I never stay completely still while on the phone, even if its just my foot tapping or something, But I did notice when I was living at home that my Mum at least does the exact same thing.

I either walk around the room or the place I'm in, if the conversation is exciting, but if it's long and boring, I do something else in the meantime, like cleaning up my room. (Don't think it's weird - once, I was talking to this friend of mine and she kept me on the phone for aobut 45 minutes. In the meantime, I cleaned up two thirds of my closet :D).

usually Im on the computer when Im on the phone or cooking if Im not doing anything I tend to play with the phone cord or pat Lily(my kitty)

Signature Image

For me it depends on the situation..
If i'm bz or whatever...I'll go.. "uhuh..yea.."(I'll just be repeating the lines.. lolz)
I used 2 have cordless phone..I walked around the entire house most of the times though.. ^_^'
But then somehow it got busted since i dropped it on the floor a couple of times... :sweat:

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
Signature

If i have my laptop in front of me, I would either play my RPG game to level up my character (not waste my time :)) or searc net for images CG stuff.

If not, same as many people. Walk around or mess with stuff around me :)

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

I don't talk on the phone much, but I usually sit on my bed or on my chair. I would walk around if I had thing to do, but not when I'm bored. XD

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

Lura-Sharal

Lura-Sharal

deviant

Quote by jaam0927

Quote by wings i walk around in circles

the same thing hehe.... ^_^' XP

dito ^___^

I never can just sit down and talk... I walk all around the apartment, look out of the windows and so on... sometimes I even start to clean up the rooms...
or I doodle. If I'm actually sitting at my desk I always scribble something down, I can't help it ^^

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 47 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.