Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Male Cosmopolotian - Minitokyo

Male Cosmopolotian

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Elves

Elves

Wandering/Wondering Soul

So here's my assignment to which I'm asking all the male members of MT:

If there was a Cosmopolotian-ish magazine aimed at guys, what would the articles in the magazine contain? Would you be interested in pleasing your partner, sex tips, fashion trends, personal grooming, Hollywood celebs, or what?

I have to write a comparison between the female version of the current magazine and what would happen to it if the intended audience was male. I am at a total loss as to what the male interest would be as far as the articles go. So any help any of you could offer would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Signature
Proud Member & Admin of::.Oldsters.::

I'm sure there is one already.. just not called COSMOPOLITAN | for men

Me thinks that the type of magazine is either Men's Vogue, or GQ <~ prolly what you are looking for :P

I would buy it ! =]

*edit* as for articles.. fitness/health, trends, technology, sports, and fashion. Food wont hurt either xD

*** packed full of ads for AXE and healthy living stuff of course xD~

and the ads for nice clothes. (ex. D&G, Ck... )

LOL.
Try Explode.
http://www.isubscribe.com.au/title_info.cfm?prodID=16233
But it's more aimed at 13-16 guys...GF equivalent?
My friend was just telling me about it, and the "hilarious" headlines. Like nrbs (had to get him to explain that -_-) and guides to picking up chicks.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.