Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Carnelian - Minitokyo

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 38 total items

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Possible a concidence I'm guessing. Though I DO know there is an artist out there, the posts made are proof, possible just a game was made after all, there are so damn many H-games out there, I wouldn't doubt it if one was called "Wugga Wugga Woo"
Or something stupid along those lines.

BTW - Thanks to Picard and Zdenek for posting those amazing pictures ^^ Simply beautiful.

Signature Image

Picard

Picard

The Wanderer

**bows curtsey**

You're welcome. I'll see if I have some more in my folders. So keep posting... I can't double post, y'know.

Death of the old, birth of the new. It's a never-ending cycle.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Lmao! Alright, Thanks again, your a pretty cool guy ^^ You are by far NO noob and should be automatically rewarded levels you know =P. Anyways LOVE the Kenshin avi!

Signature Image

Picard

Picard

The Wanderer

Well, I'm an admin in some other message boards after all... I have to know the rules.
Thanks for your compliments, Cyanide!
More Carnelians... I still have some more...
Click here

I was at first confused by this topic because carnelian is a reddish variety of quartz. ^_^'

On ne recolte que ce qu'on a seme.

Picard

Picard

The Wanderer

o_O

You should've read the category name, which read Anime & Manga Louge, before entering and checking this topic, seriously. Then you would expect that everything in here is about Anime & Manga, so you wouldn't be confused with this topic.

Oh, and... Anyone heard of Yukirin? His art is fantastic, like Carnelian's. They're on par with each other. Go to your local search engine and look for Yukirin. Remember, it's YUKIRIN. You can search the Image section in your serach engine if you want, since Yukirin has no other meanings, unlike Carnelian.

You're right; I deserved that.

Picard

Picard

The Wanderer

Wow, congrats on levelling up.

Thank you, but what's ultimately more important to me is getting to know people better here and making a friend or two - I'm trying, but not doing a very good job am I?

Picard

Picard

The Wanderer

Yes you are. Just don't be sad about a comment or two. Sometimes accepting comments and correcting your own mistakes makes you a better person. If you are willing to try, you will make it.

:) I am. And again, thank you. I get carried away sometimes, and your comments are very true.

Picard

Picard

The Wanderer

Thank you very much, firnthoronwen. Just do your best in making friends, alright? I'll get more Carnelian later, so all of you guys just sit back on your sofas and eat your potato chips while I get them. :D
Remember to post or I cannot post the pic!

...Is it difficult to find Carnelian art, or is it just me? I can't seem to find Carnelian art anywhere on the web - not even low quality stuff.

FrostHeart

FrostHeart

*~Desire~*

Indeed.. i liked every one of their artwork.. its very nice and elegant too

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 38 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.