Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Best Final Fantasy Ever? - Minitokyo

Best Final Fantasy Ever?

Tagged under Angelique

page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 Next » 200 total items

crimsondemon

crimsondemon

Messiah from Hell

my first pick would definitely be Final Fantasy 7, cloud is the best and tifa is so hot in advent children.

second is final fantasy tactics, although it may look corny the story really moved me and i felt connected to it.

and my third one is final fantasy 8, no way final fantasy 10 would be as superior as PS final fantasy games!

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

FF VII would be top pick but not far behind would be VI. VII had all the elements that made it great but I really wish that they would let that one die off now, too many spinoffs. Advent Children was full of action but little substance that degraded the Final Fantasy name overall.

Under construction. Who doesn't like plain text anyway?

From what I played, Final Fantasy 7 is the best since it was like one of the first rpg to transfer from snes. I mean compare FF6 to FF7. FF7 was like a huge transition from snes to psx. And that why people consider it the best. My second would be FF6 cause the gameplay and graphics were awesome for the time it came out. (yea the little dudes rule on FF6). Final Fantasy 8 is third to me since i think Squall is cooler than Cloud. Tactics is not your typical final fantasy and cant really be compared to them since its a srpg.(strategy rpg game)

"Where's there is light, there's a shadow" (Hattori Hanzo from Samurai Warriors)

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Final Fantasy VII for overall greatness... FF6 for solid gameplay and great storyline.

Signature

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

hands down for FFVII.

Signature

x-gear

x-gear

Running away...

VIII looked cool n it was my first rpg

What is it?

FF7 was also my first real RPG, and i still play it alot...but now i know that out of all the FF games I have played it has the best storyline (I have played FF1,2,6,7,8,9,10,10-2, along with tactics, and tactics advanced). my sec. fav. is FF10 and third FF tactacs.

lammo

lammo

as the majority says FFVii was the best final fantasy i also agree on this, the game was awesome and the characters were also cool :D

though i wouldnt look down on FFX as that came close second (to me) and i prefer the characters in FFX then FFVii. though i feel really annoyed with FFX-2 as i thought that let down the entire FF series.

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

Final Fantasy 6 and 9 are the two best ones. (I've played all Final Fantasies from 4 to 10, including X-2, which was a pile of crap with a semi-decent battle engine.)

For the record, I enjoyed FF VII-Advent children. It took characters in a game I mostly disliked and had them grow up. In no way did it detract from the quality of the overall story.

IllusionistAria

IllusionistAria

Official Party-pooper ;)

FF VI is a classic. The gamplay and storyline is great, and it really developed the SNES to new heights (like the world map). For an SNES game, it was fantastic, with beautiful graphics. (Even though Bahamut's Lagoon beats in graphics-wise.) FF VII has a great, intriguing plotline, though I like the esper system in FF VI.
FF IX was fun to play, as well.

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

I enjoyed FFIX, i thought it was what the fantasy genre should have felt like, VII and VIII seemed more like sci-fi's than fantasies. FFIX was fun and innocent, next of course would be FFX which also stuck strongly to the fantasy idea

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

FFX is the best. why? because it just ROCKS.

the best of all, without any doubt was ffIX!
ive played almost all ff and IX still the one who has the most funny story! And the fantasy that he has suprass all.
its a game that gives to final fantasy the real meaning of fantasy!

it was also my firts ff. :nya:

Hi, I'm a newcomer. ^_^. The only Final Fantasy game I've ever played was the "Crystal Chronicles" one for GC... -_-

Well i like ff7 and 8 theyre the best , i saw advent children OMG it was soooooo cooooool , i cant wait to play the gane :D

Loyd

Loyd

Quotes

FF7 by far nothing compares to it

"To be forgotten is worse then death."
"How do you prove that we exist....maybe we don't exist."
"I don't feel as if i can save anyone my family nor my friends."
"To know your future is to die by your future."

Groups
Band_of_Brothers
MGS
Full_Metal_Alchemist
Dot_Hack
Magic_the_Gathering

AyumiNemoto

AyumiNemoto

Clyne Faction Webmistress

I have to agree with most - FF7 is just overall great. The plot just blew me off my feet (altho I heard FF6 was better so hopefully I can get my hands on that) and it kept me playing non-stop regardless of the crummy, crummy graphics of 1997 >.< My second pick would be FF8, Squall just amuses me :P

FF6 rules ! ^____^ Go Kefka ! Mwahahahahahahaha ! Greatest villain and best storyline ever !

my top 3
1 - final fantasy VII
2 - final fantasy X
3 - final fantasy VIII
I also like FF IX, since it was the first rpg i ever played...VI would be a close third

DeathsNinjaGrl

DeathsNinjaGrl

Life is just a dream, you know..

Final Fantasy VII all the way..
^.^

If i had to choose another one..i think it'd be Final Fantasy 8

Yep definitly FF VII and on a side note FFX-2 was the worst! ^^;

jtchen85

jtchen85

Moogle

Hands down FFTactics. It's not even a contest, that game puts all other FF games to shame(even FFVI).

Signature

4 5 6 7 8 and 9 are the best ones ever! VII is my most favourite out of all of those..but they all rocked

JC206

JC206

The Chaos Mod

Final Fantasy VII because of best bgm, story, battle system, and summons

page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 Next » 200 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.