Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Best Final Fantasy Ever? - Minitokyo

Best Final Fantasy Ever?

Tagged under Angelique

page 5 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 200 total items

VII it is. I love the music, the movie, the story, Cloud, and now Zack because of a Compilation of different things.

Final fantasy 10, 9 and 6.

mine would be FF7-8-X

it has a very nice story, long and awaited game ever.

I liked Final Fantasy VII and Final Fantasy VIII. Great plots and twists. Cool characters that aren't crappy.......

Life is a curse, but you can make it a blissing........

Kaelos

Fallen Angel of Darkness

I love VII the best, there's no comp in any of the others!

Well, I'll go for FF7, it's just about the story, tifa cloud's childhood friend, and the way Aries died, it just touched my heart

EsunaMeggy

EsunaMeggy

Bubbly and Eccentric

As of now VII is my favorite Final Fantasy but XII may change that.

Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.
-Mel Brooks

can't decide... but its either final fantasy VII or final fantasy VIII....
then in second would be or VIII or ff IX
third would be final fantasy VI,or IV...

why?
I LOVE AERIS
who know that but I LOVE AERIS AND SEPHIROTH !
but no one like them?/
I do not like TIFA
now ,please see AERIS AND SEPHIROTH

FFVII, hands down. What other game has created such loyalty?

After 10 years its' still ranked as an elite with it's storytelling and of course, the creation of almighty Sephiroth-sama.

Just look at the evidence....about half a dozen FF spinoffs all based on the FFVII world....they don't have those for any others yet.
However, honorable mention goes to Final Fantasy X which was also a masterpiece in every respect...presentation, characters, combat
It's all good

mitchell

mitchell

Dragonfly789

final fantasy VIII was my first RPG, i then played IX then X then XI the X-2. i have just recently played VII and i have to say its a very close desicion. id have to say x was the best story line. Mabye because it had talking in it.

Signature

Anime Currently Watching:- Haruhi Suzumiya - Dragonball Z - Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Games Currently Playing:- Final Fantasy IX/XIII - Star Ocean The Last Hope - Oblivion GOTY

FFVII has to be the best for me. Great storyline and gameplay.
FFX follows closely. I really think that the sphere grid system is great. ^_^

I played IV, VII, VII, IX and a bit of X-2(which was really...lousy). I like IV, VII, VIII and IX. IX is probably my fave :-)

you guys all make final fantasy VII sound like a trend or a fad........I say final fantasy tactics or final fantasy VIII

Final Fantasy VII for the storyline, FFVIII for the character design, FFX for the battle system. That's mine...

atog

atog

Anime atog freak

I would say FF4, FF5, FF6, and FF7 were the best for me but the most ground breaking FF would be FF7 because it was one of the games that made RPG's mainstream.

in order for me :
FF tactics (best strategy role playing I've ever played)
FF9
FF6
FF7
haven' played FFX yet and don't have the intention to . Really , I don't like FFX from the first sight . FF8 didn't do any special impression too , just a fair game

tenebracorvus

tenebracorvus

The Iron Crow.

Well, I only finished the oldschool ones, though I have played (or watched) a bit of the PS-generation ones.

My most favourite is FF4. <3 Even though I must say FF6 is the best of the SNES games, its characters didn't captivate me as much. 'cept for Setzer. xD

As for the worst, I'd say FF2. The level-up system is extremely annoying.

Signature Image

best is definitely FF7, for me ^^ the most important thing for games is story, and FF7 rules!
tactics is good too, story's not bad, gameplay's interesting, and ff6's story is good, I heard?

I have played x, x-2, and 7. X was the game hat made me love RPG and the first FF game I have played. So that was the best for me.

Bumble-Bee

Bumble-Bee

I'm cute, aren't I?

Story: Final Fantasy VI
BGM: Final Fantasy VII and VIII
Character: Final Fantasy VI

mmm all

NaklsonofNakkl

NaklsonofNakkl

Unforgiven Monster

It is so typical but VII only because i liked the plot, the characters and of course the cut scenes XP but i think if i had a choice between VII-XI i would say X, only because i liked how long it was and no one beats the vicious SIN :)

If you need me, just send me a msg, I'll reply ASAP ^_^

Final Fantasy VII followed closely by Final Fantasy X

Both were absolutely amazing and created new standards of what Final Fqantasy could look and feel like. FFVII first brought it into 3D then FFX showed us how rich and vibrant an FF world could be on a next generation system. It makes me even more eager for Final Fantasy XII and XIII (on PS3)

page 5 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 200 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.