Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Best Final Fantasy Ever? - Minitokyo

Best Final Fantasy Ever?

Tagged under Angelique

page 6 of 9 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 200 total items

FF VI, Solid mechanics. Good Story. (By far, i am still tied between it and FF VII)

FF VIII, good romance story, innovative Sidegames

FF IX , Unique...as in gameplay wise. Ok, the mechanics are kind of weird but the battlesystem is decent enough. =D

FFX Prime of Final Fantasy Series. A perfect blend in of Gameplay and an excellent story.

FFX-2 Enuff said. By far, the most disappointing. Unless you are a Charlies' Angel Fan. Period.

FF XII Oh...ok, that's really nice. Hrm. willupdate as i play on. =D

I still think FF VII by far has the best soild storyline and an insane gameplay. (They work out something on the mechanics for hardcore gamers.) If there is a revamp on its graphics on PS3, er...lets wait and see shall we ?

Signature
Thank you, Ms Toya999 for the wonderful Signature. :)

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

This topic is a joke and a no brainer to boot. With all the overhype over Final Frickin 7, of course the masses will choose that. Even if they haven't played it.

On to the topic, I'd rather like FFIV over others. Followed by FFIX and FFVIII.

coyotes

Demonic Ice Mirrors

FF7..deepest plot, the best characters, and BGM (especially the savior sephiroth final battle BGM)...

FF8 and FF9's story is subpar and there's too much emphasis on the love relationships. Dunno about FF10, sadly haven't played that yet but I think it also puts too much emphasis on the love relationships...

FFTactics has the best battle concept, but it takes 30 minutes to finish one battle. The game also became worthlessly easy after a particular character joins your party...

nimiru

nimiru

*~ locked heart ~*

ff7 is my fave! ff8,ff9,ff10 were all great as well . . . but not as great as ff7!

cloud & tifa rocks! XD

Signature
"Words aren't the only thing that let people know what you're thinking..." - Tifa Lockhart, FFVII

Final Fantasy.
Down to the core, the original kicked ass.

Xerdo

Xerdo

Bakuretsu Muteki XerdoPwerko

FF6 is a masterpiece that can never be remotely close to equalled. FF8 was also pretty good, and FF7 was great in its time, with an awesome soundtrack, but many serious flaws. Tactics is absolutely beautiful. You just CANNOT forget Tactics. Everyone has to go through that game at least once in his or her life, to truly be alive.

In order:

FF6 > FFT > FF8 > FF7 > FF4 > FF5 > FF9 > Everything else > Crap > FFX

* Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof, where nobody can retrieve it.*

ffs.. you KNEW everyone was gonna say VII

~ I'm holding myself for ransom, dial 1-800-fake-number, and meet me with ONE HUNDRED BILLION DOLLARS...or you'll never see me again. XD

To this day. I can still say Final Fantasy VII is still among the best in series.

Steel is my body and fire is my blood. So as I pray... Unlimited Blade Works.

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

Final Fantasy 8! This game definetly deserves a 10/10. Loved this game to death.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

My all time favorite is Final Fantasy 9 i love the fact that mostly all of the hero's looked like kids. after that would definetly be Final Fantasy 7 of course.

Kaelos

Fallen Angel of Darkness

I would have to say FFVII purely because of the storyline and gameplay. I loved it!

FFVII! it owns!

i think it has the best gameplay ever

all the FF series is rule........but the best, of course FFVII and FFX........but X-2 is kinda crap.....i hate the sexy Yuna....... am i right?

Final fantasy 7 all the way!

Signature

"All the while we thought you were a brilliant strategist when really you've just been a lucky fool." - Kurama

*Referring to Sanzo, said with a lisp* "It's nice to see he's getting in touch with his feminine side."- Gojyo

Cloud's Fenris Fenrir rocks......er....i mean his bike...

merged: 07-08-2006 ~ 01:07pm
err..2 tell ya'll the truth,i love all square enix games....... dont cha?

merged: 07-08-2006 ~ 01:08pm
err..2 tell ya'll the truth,i love all square enix games....... dont cha?

for me it is FF VIII , even if nobody elase like it XD
is my favourite FF and one of my favourite games...even thought i know is not the best...

Krawczyk

Wzwejtes

My order: (stealing other peoples' syntax here.)
6 > 9 > 5 > 4 > X2 > X > MQ (hahaha can't believe no one else thought to put mystic quest) > everything > crap > 7
I don't like JRPGs usually, not non-linear enough, but 6 seemed like a perfect mix, though Kefka could have done a little more after destroying the world than just goofing off in his tower shooting at random. I don't really know why I like 9 so much, I just do, though I hated how small the areas were, since a lot of them were so pretty. I couldn't get into 7 just because I hated the whole cast. Anything I didn't put I didn't play. 5 I only liked for the job system. I have a hard time getting emulators to work on my computer so I haven't played anything for NES or Game Boy. Only played the demo for 8, didn't like junctions.
I would play XI, since I like the job system, but I'm a cheapass and don't want to pay monthly. OX

A fish should swim thrice: in water, in sauce, and in wine.

for me it's FF7. followed by FF8, Tactics and FF6. i like 'materia based skill' in FF7. and i don't really like FF9.

Final Fantasy 7 all the way. Kingdom Hearts is quite nice too. Lots of action

OFFICIALLY final fantasy 7 is the best one , since it is the most popular of the series, the only part of the series to have its own compilation including 2 anime (one in cgi) adaptations as well as a remake. Plus it has the best storyline , characters (including villain = SEPHIROTH IS A WARLORD), plus its one of the few final fantasy if not the only final fantasy (ive played) that the protagonist lost his true love interest at the hands of the main antagonist.

Final fantasy 9 is second in my opinion, it is THE MOST EPIC out of all the ones ive played. Cities were destroyed, war, despair, summoning of Guardian forces (eidolons ) to be used to cause destruction, plusthe overall presentation was just over the top. ( definately has a different feel than al the others because it really does feel like the characters saved the world) Plus the gameplay is very old school much like the first 6 fina fantasies , as well as the characterizations in battle.

sophity

I'm member of Realm of Light

FF VIII, because the history is so cool n_n

In second FF X it's simply great =D

At last FF VII is so cool, but FF VIII & X like me more xD

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

I'm hoping FFXIII will live up to its impression... then it'll be the best.

Sorceres00

Sorceres00

Sekiria

For me is FFVIII, it was my first FF and i still like it, but i must all FFs are a master piece :)

Signature
Fate and Fake........Love and Pain

I understand why most of us likes FFVII so much. I would agree that, overall, it is the best because of such high standards that it sets (especially due to the excel in graphic during its time... because back then, there was nothing that can compare to its brilliance). However let's not forget about FFVIII shall we? Technically speaking, it is the first of the Final Fantasy series which contains such magnificent computer graphic. It was really pushing the power of the PSOne to its limit. Therefore, I totally sympathise with TessaLover12, Tenj0, sophity & Sorceres00 as they declare FFVIII to be the best of all time. Given its potential, FFVIII may beat FFVII if Square Enix decide to remake it for the PS3.

page 6 of 9 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 200 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.