Whose your favorite Rozen Maiden character?

Tagged under Rozen Maiden

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

b3bLucy

b3bLucy

Tired and Delussional

Cancel

I've been watching Rozen Maiden and Traumend for a few weeks and i think its such a really awesome anime. I'll have to say that my fav character is Suigintou cuz she so headstrong and calm. Wut about you guys.

rainbowflareon

rainbowflareon

I AM DEVIL.

Cancel

Suigintou is the BEST~~
She was quite evil*though I like evil character* but she has changed a lot towards Megu..and her behaviour and dress up is just attractive~

Cancel

Before Traumend, I would have said Souseiseki was my favorite, with Suigintou as a second. What can I say, I have a thing for tomboys. :p

However, Traumend has flipped that for me. Suigintou has become much more interesting since Megu appeared, whereas Souseiseki did some foolish things.

• Jan 22, 2006

Aurore

Aurore

Umbrella Chemical, Inc.

Cancel

Suiseiseki is my favorite, she's so funny and I like Canaria from Rozen Maiden Träumend, her clothes are so cute

Signature Image

Cancel

Suigintou followed by....... suiseisaki (due to trauumend epi 11)

Cancel

It's all about Suigin Tou, the character writing for her and Shinku, are the most interesting threads in the series. Suisei Seki is a lighter relief (most of the time) from the seriousness.

• Jan 26, 2006
Cancel

Suigintou first.....i can't really say my second favorite cause i like them all!

• Jan 26, 2006

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

Cancel

I would say a tie between Suiseiseli and Suigintou.... they are invaribly the most interesting characters in the series.

Cancel

Suigintou and suiseisaki naturally....... Both top in my list

Cancel

I absolutely adore Suiseiseki. Then Suigintou comes next~

Cancel

For me it's a tie between Shinku and Suiseiseki....

Does nobody like Shinku? =P

• Feb 03, 2006

jpanamaneechot1

jpanamaneechot1

Bearer of Vilya

Cancel

Suigintou (most likely for the same reasons as everyone else) then Shinku - I think both of them became much cooler in Traumend and I love their rival/sympathy dynamics. ^_^

Lintor

Lintor

Catgirl

Cancel

Suiseiseki
Suigintou
Shinku

• Feb 06, 2006

MiniSweety

MiniSweety

Kalika.

Cancel

depends...

name wise: barasuisho... there's a harsh cutting wind sound to it...
Souseiseiki: the manlier of the twins.. ^^;;;
Hina-Ichigo: she's so annoying at times but I just like her... I dunno why....

• Feb 09, 2006
Cancel

Barasuisho for me! Crystal power!

• Feb 10, 2006
Cancel

everyone is quite unique souseki, hina-ichigo, sugintou are my faves i can't decide which one is the greatest.

• Feb 14, 2006
Cancel

have not yet seen traumend , but from the first season my first is Shinku - she may appear hard and cool
but deep down she is a sweetheart. 2nd is Hina-ichigo i know she can be irratating , who could be mad at her for very long.

• Feb 15, 2006
Cancel

Junk is superior. And by that, I mean to say that my favorite Rozen Maiden character is Suigintou. Her focused, driven ruthlessness won me over. Rie Tanaka's voice-acting, too, was wonderful, and helped; the laughter was great.

After Suigintou, I'd have to say Suiseiseki. She was just hilarious and downright fun desu.

tsukasa888

tsukasa888

Ryuu Tsukasa

Cancel

#1 is Shinku !
#2 is Suigin-tou, especially after seeing her in traumend

Signature
I know I'm weak, that's why I want to be strong!
visit www.robertsetiadi.net and my art gallery at deviantART

• Feb 15, 2006

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

Cancel

I'd have to say Suiseiseki, she just has the most explosive and enjoyable personality. Although I would have to say I did like Suigintou quite a bit as I really liked how evil she was at times, a difficult character trait to properly pull off.

Under construction. Who doesn't like plain text anyway?

• Feb 15, 2006

dragonbard

dragonbard

Imitating Sanji

Cancel

Well Suign-tou is really the best but i really liked, as weird as it could look, jun-kun...he wasn't stupid compared to others

Well, life depends on AAYAA

• Feb 17, 2006

Shinichy

Shinichy

Light of Destruction

Cancel

bara-suishou kicks butts (evil girls RLZ)
suigin-tou cuz she changed a lot now she's more ahm cool, i love how she treats megu , she cares for her but doesn't shows it ( at least not to much)
shinku, pure ruby yay she can be so cool when she want's it (luv ep 7 Träumend)

cmkmstephens

cmkmstephens

ARrrrrrrggg!

Cancel

Kirakishou, I can't wait for her to show up.

Signature Image

Cancel

SOUSEISEKI-CHAN~ hahas XD

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.