Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Whose your favorite Rozen Maiden character? - Minitokyo

Whose your favorite Rozen Maiden character?

Tagged under Rozen Maiden

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

Shinku. Mostly because she uses her brain and her care for her sisters.

You wouldn't betray me, right?

okay, don't give me weird looks, but my favourite character is actually Jun. Now, don't you go rolling your eyes at me yet! Really, he's grown so much over the course of the entire series, with liberal help from the dolls, it's true, but he also found the will to change on his own. He's no useless bystander.

And I'll agree with everyone about Suigintou; she's become so much more interesting with the introduction of Megu.

Actually can I say both 7th dolls are my favorite?

Now I like both Kirakishou and Barasuishou.

I have to be careful, Shinku is slowly rising from the ashes and beginning to get my attention. :p

SUISEISEKI! NO DOUBT OF IT!

The *ahem*...'real' Barasuishou.

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Forum threads should be conducive to meaningful discussions. Favorites threads such as this one generally elicit merely one-word or one-phrase reponses and posts do not link together to form a discussion. Therefore, such threads are strongly discouraged.

closed.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.