Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 In which Bleach squad would u like to be member? - Minitokyo

In which Bleach squad would u like to be member?

Tagged under Bleach

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

Afthartos

Afthartos

The Forbidden One

For me there is no reason to even think about it.....4th Squad! :D Just kidding...I would really like to be in the 11th Squad...And for Instance I would like to be A Vc... :D lol hehe...I just really admire Kenpatchi...So?what would u choose?And why?

Two souls....
Signature
One Destiny...

nekogirl333

nekogirl333

Konatic

um...i cant decide between 6th and 13th. Guess it'd have to be 6th since both byakuya and renji is there. Byakuya is just too cool! even when he's injured, he still walks away so cool...thats reason enough for me!

13th ! Definetly ! As a vice captain, of course ^_^. And I`ll protect my captain with my life... and fists ^_^

10th squad. I think Hitsugaya and Matumoto are awesome. I really like Hitsugaya's passion and Matusumo is hot. I would be glad to fight for those two.

x-gear

x-gear

Running away...

ichigo's group...haha...we r rebels

What is it?

kyubinaruto

kyubinaruto

The tabibi gang member

11 but I don't think I am that daring to go in there XD All the scary peeps. So either 5th (because Hinamori is such a nice girl) or 10th (cause Hitsugaya & Matsumoto are da best)

freeezer

freeezer

the slacker

10th squad is coolest... i would have wanted an ice zanpaktou too...

DefBySnuSnu

DefBySnuSnu

master of the void

I want to be in Ichigo's group too :(

tamago no kara o yaburaneba hinadori wa umarezini shin de yuku ware ga hina da tamago wa sekai da sekai no kara o hakasei yo sekai o kakumei suru tame ni!
-Kiryuu Touga - Shoujo Kakumei Utena

For once, I'm gonna go with the main thread and say 11th squad. To fight and die under Captain Zaraki's command...me and Ikkaku all the way.

merged: 01-25-2006 ~ 03:24am
Ok I should really read what I write...10th squad seems to be the main thread...

blackchii

blackchii

Enjou no Kougyoku

I'll go with zaraki, that guy is damn cool and ridicilously strong already without transformed zanpakutou.. and he is very cute paired with his little vc ^^, and hell she's strong too unaffected by zaraki strong spirit force and gladly they're at the good side

in other hands i like hitsugaya, soi fong, aizen and ichimaru too

Signature

toonmaker

toonmaker

Nani mono ka? Namae nanka...

I would like to join the 5th Squad with Aizen Sousuke. Why ? --> He is incredible strong ( Don't mession if he uses his Soul-Slayer) and i would be able to meet Hinamori Momo and make her my Girl ^_^' . hehe ! :D

Ehehe, I'm probably the only one who'd seriously want to join the 4th squad ^^;;; But really, Unohana-sama is just the coolest person alive, and Isane is second coolest. Being under their leadership must be unforgettable. And the 4th squad rocks! They're ridiculed because they mend instead of destroying, and they don't fight back because that's against their philosophy. It's very hard living that way, and I can'T help but respect them all. ^^
Besides, Hana-chan is in the 4th squad too! ^^ *huggles him till he goes blue in the face* x3

kyokujitsu

kyokujitsu

Without Purpose

With squads, none of them have any distinguishing characteristics (besides 4th and 11th) other than their captain and lieutenant. But based on those little distinguishing characteristics, I'd like to be in 6th Squad. It would feel so secure and nice to be under Byakuya ^_^

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
- Dr. Robert Schuller

GoodTree - The homepage that supports charities ^_^

Dreamer25

Dreamer25

Dreamer

I would love to be in either 10th, 11th, or 13th as a VC. I mean 11th it is all about the fighting. Then 10th is led by the ubberly cool Hitsugaya. Shoot I would love to learn how to use those ice attacks. In 13th I just respect Ukitake.

Evil Mind Good Heart

you get a special addition of a nickname from the lieutenant if u join the 11th squad...hmmm....i pick 11th..haha

I would like to be in the 6th and 10th squads mainly because i like there captains, but any would actually be fine.

the 11th cause they are the best

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

Oh well, in a site called www.clubbleach.net
I am sixth division Vice Captain, so of course the sixth.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

I wanted to be in the 6th or 13th. I love the captains plus those two have Renji and Rukia in it. XP

09Chiaki09

09Chiaki09

PROMISE

I would really like the 10th or 6th squad cuz....
well... I think it's cool to fight alongside Byakuya and Hitsugaya. They're both so great!

14th ... id make my own squad and damn right i should be the captain of my own squad :P

13th! I love Ukitake-dono..... He's the best captain that a shinigami could have... or in the 10th with Hitsugaya! Love those two shiro-chan!

6th squad will be my choice.

You wouldn't betray me, right?

I know I’m strange but I would want to go with 4th. I love helping people, so to be able to heal everyone would be cool. Especially if Renji is always getting hurt fighting Ichigo :D

PooterDooter24

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.