Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 dn angel manga crisis! - Minitokyo

dn angel manga crisis!

Tagged under D.N.Angel

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

people! people! please tell me that the dn angel manga series isn't ending at the tenth volume in english!

rin

Koori-chan

Koori-chan

~Ice shadow~

no! It's not! I thought it was too ^__^
but tits not. I have the tenth volume, and theres a preview for the eleventh in the back! It doesn't end at ten ^___^
no worries love~

Signature

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

Does anyone know when the series actually ends?

Koori-chan

Koori-chan

~Ice shadow~

nobody knows yet ( well, except for Yukiru Sugisaki herself )
i believe the series is still ongoing actually.. it's only up to 11 in Japan and 10 here... so.. I'm assuming.. she's still workin on it...
but then again. i dunno how volume 11 ends...

Signature

Dreamer25

Dreamer25

Dreamer

I heard from my friend it ends at twelve. ALso there is good news that there will be a volume 11 will be translated in english by tokyopop. THough the date of when it will come out is still unknown.

Evil Mind Good Heart

Rakusu-chan

Rakusu-chan

Angel of Light

Some people said that the 11th volume is the last volume which really freaked me out! 0_0;; I really wished there was more! >.<

Signature

Hey, guys i went on the Tokyopop website cause i was wondering about volume 11, and it comes out 9-13-06. This is not too far away. Go to www.tokyopop.com/dbpage.php?page=product&pr(...) to see a description of #11. Just click on it. I am just to lazy to type the desciption out.
Hope that helps.

Quote by astiga0802Hey, guys i went on the Tokyopop website cause i was wondering about volume 11, and it comes out 9-13-06. This is not too far away. Go to www.tokyopop.com/dbpage.php?page=product&pr(...) to see a description of #11. Just click on it. I am just to lazy to type the desciption out.
Hope that helps.

OH MY GOD! is that for real?! why would they just release it on september when the volume 10 has already been out like months ago? that sucks. *sulks in a corner*

Shade4ever

Celebrate the Goddess Within

i hope it goes on because i absolutely love the manga, though the anime they kinda messed up big time and it's not as good and there's no blood in the anime!

I am my Beloved's and my Beloved is mine, fallen angel spirits soon to become entwined.

well DN ANgel is actually on hiatus even in japan. the authro stopped the monthly release on ASUKA mag. it's been a while already and truly nobody know when she'll continue it...
but she'd assure us that she will continue, the next chapter will hopefully coming out on the august issue... at least I hope, it's been like 1 year already ....

Melanie1993

Melanie1993

Some title...?

It's not. Volume 11 is going to be released soon and I think there are going to be more too.

~Mel wuz here~

It doesn't end at the 11th volume...and it better go past 12 there are just too many unanswered questions to answer all of them in just one book.
T_T I know...one whole year...And I don't think it's gone past volume 11 at all. So imagine...first we'll have to accumulate enough chapters and then wait another five months because Tokyopop likes to take their sweet time. The horror...

In wikipedia it says it has 13 volumes, it's just tooo much tooo wait!

The manga has not finished. The last chapter released in Japan was a bonus Christmas chapter (thanks...after three or four months of nothing, we get a twenty-page bonus...better than nothing) involving a certain lizard. Yes, that's right. LIZARRRRRRD!

Tokyopop releases things far too slowly. They're almost a year behind Japan.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

After 2 years there really isn't any need to bump this unless you have new information. Even then it would be better if you simply made a new thread about the topic.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.