Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Let's all do the fabulous 'Anime Picture Caption Game' ! - Minitokyo

Let's all do the fabulous 'Anime Picture Caption Game' !

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

laurent

laurent

..:: Kuro ::..

Ok, I've participated in a game here on MT called Anime Picture Caption Game. It turns out I've won the first round, so now it was up to me to post the second screen and keep the game running.

The reason why I've started this thread is to make some publicity for the game. I hope by this more people will know about this XTREME FUN game and will participate. I would really appreciate it if you all would !

During the next seven days you can post your caption (in the original thread of course. Link to it is at the end of this message !) Then I will choose the new winner who can continue the game. Just take a look at it and if you feel like enter the compition ! Who know's, you might be the lucky winner !

Here's the link to the game

Anime Picture Caption Game

Signature Image

fireicedemon

fireicedemon

There is always something...

*dances* yay! thanks for the publicity n_n I'm a loser and didn't even think of this u_u;
But he's right! The game is tons o' fun so go play!

Don't try to live so wise.
Don't cry 'cause you're so right.
Don't dry with fakes or fears,
'Cause you will hate yourself in the end.

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

sweet i gotta play it!

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Advertising any thread on MT is clearly against the rules. If you want to advertise the thread use your sig space don't go and create a thread about it.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.