Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favorite 3 characters to play as in Xenosaga - Episode I - Minitokyo

Favorite 3 characters to play as in Xenosaga - Episode I

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Okay, I FINALLY finished Zenosaga last night, after a 6 month hiatus (the last two bosses pissed me off).

Huh hmm, anyway... In your opinions, which 3 characters do you think are the best ones to use in battle?

For myself I always went with Kos-Mos, chaos and Jr.

Signature Image

I used kos-mos, Shion, and momo. kos-mos for the fire power, and MOMO and Shion for healing purposes.

If beauty is only skin deep, get the best skin XD

Nightshade

Nightshade

Shadow Eagle

Kos-mos,Shion and Jr.I think this is the best party hehe

Signature

ah definitely KOS MOS and Jr, and then usually Shion since she most likely has to be in your party

I almost always used Shion, kos-mos and chaos. It's a good mix between attack and spell capacity. Shion also has some other uses like status effects and stealing.

No party is ever complete without kos-mos.

AceGunman

AceGunman

*hums*

Kos-mos, chaos, Jr. I never had any problems with any enemy or boss, sometimes I switched Kos-mos with Shion at certain battles 8P

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

I always stick wit Jr., Ziggy, and chaos Jr. and chaos have their AGWS and Ziggy is a powerhouse. Jr. also has the coolest moves, chaos is just plain cool, and Ziggy is pretty strong

Signature Image

Shion, Kosmos, and Momo. I always like the girls ^^

Quote by FinalAuraShion, Kosmos, and Momo. I always like the girls ^^

LOL! That's a good enough reason as any. ;)

Hmm? Maybe that's why I like ffx-2 so much :)

Signature Image

Hitomi-Yuki

Hitomi-Yuki

Gaming Ninja

Let's see here... The party I use the most would be... Ziggy, chaos, and KosMos. At least for the hand to hand combat. Otherwise, I've got KosMos, Jr., and Shion.

Signature

akai

akai

`Procrastinator` ~ t(_ _ t)

1. Jr. (He's my fav character)
2. KosMos (She's pretty powerful)
3. Shion and Momo - interchangeably (for their healing powers)

O.o Infestation of Ichigoism o.O

nightwolf0079

nightwolf0079

Android with a Past

kos-mos: beautiful and deadly, and she ain't cleached. Did I mention she has really big guns (no, not her breast, hentai!)

Whether it's the weapons I carry or the scars on my face, people I care about always suffer. And with that, another mark is made in my core, a core that is running out of places to mark.

Khriss

Khriss

is addicted to RO again. sigh.

ziggy rules the world
but really, shion, kosmos, ziggy =3

Xenosaga II will be Ziggy, Jr, Shion
or Ziggy, Jr, Jin.

gundamknight

gundamknight

Newtype

I always use Shion (good healing spell and decent attack), kos-mos (the super attack character), and Chaos (kind of a balance between Shion and kos-mos and his specials). And Xenosaga was easy compaired to Xenogears.

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

my team was Kos-Mos, Shion and Jr lol.

Kos-MOS, Ziggy and Jr.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

KOS-MOS ultimately has some of the necessary firepower you need in the game. While her Strength is unbelievable beyond compare, she's a good overall attack force unit to be reckoned with, and versatile upon approach.

Jr., captain of the Durandal, and arms extraordinaire, has some of the cheapest all-around attacks in the entirety of the game, and even at the beginning, his special attacks especially pack out a punch.

Finally, the last unit would be Shion, of course. She's virtually the main character of the game with a lot of decent healing spells to boot. Her Medica Rest and Medica All skills definitely saves you a lot of HP being lost in the long run. She's also one of the most agile players in the game, and one of the finest support characters to join on the team, which isn't too shabby. Her Boost ability can be quite an effective spell for enhancing Boost-like tech attacks over and over towards specific allies, and even better, that her AGWS does fit in priority, in case Shion's strength doesn't necessarily match that of KOS-MOS and Jr.'s, of course. Through and through, I rigged her stats the most and she's quite a nice natural character. Normally I exchange rosters from KOS-MOSand Ziggy, since Ziggy is known to be an incredible powerhouse as well.

I prefer Momo and Chaos as last reserves, but I don't actually use them quite often.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

kos-mos, Chaos, Jr.

Didn't your mom ever tell you that if you meet a strange man to protect your wallet and your asshole no matter what? ---Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid

I freaking hate Shion.

Anyway... Kos-Mos, Jr., and Momo.

skh

Infamous Leecher

kos-mos, Shion and chaos.

Junior, Kosmos, and Shion

puKKa

puKKa

Ecchi~~

hmm... Hav'nt finished the game yet but the main team I use consists of:
KOS-MOS - DMG dealer
Shion - Healer and debuffer/buffer
MOMO - Healer and debuffer/buffer, secondary DMG dealer

kos-mos, chaos, momo

kos-mos because......... err lets move on
chaos because he just plain rocks
momo for healing

Kos-Mos, Momo, and Chaos.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.