Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what anime tatto will u make on yourself? - Minitokyo

what anime tatto will u make on yourself?

page 1 of 1 9 total items

For example i have one on my neck, the cursed seal, i also wanted to know if im the only crazy one here :P

(Perhaps this is a little crazy post)

Which anime tatto would u like to 'imprint' on yourself?

I do not care to get any tatto (they are too perminant). But I like the idea of one that is done up like the tag line for LAIN. "Close the World, Open the Next"

Windir

Black Metal Warrior

I wouldn't get one. I've always thought the idea of getting a tattoo to be pretty cool but I have a rule. I think of something I might want a tattoo of and if in a few years, I still want it, I'll get it. I'm tattoo free thanks to that. :)

A desert demon shall die by drops of rain and feed the lost soul with its poisoned blood

-Knjaz Varggoth

The idea of tattoos don't really appeal to me mainly because yeah wouldn't work for me, but if I HAD to get one, it would be the symbol on Al's armour and Ed's red coat - it's just so cool!

FMA rocks!

Human kind cannot gain anything without first giving up something in return.

soweird

soweird

Adrenaline Rush From Insanity

If i could get one.. it will be the Hellsing coat of arms

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Probably one of Saki Kasukabi from Genshiken on my chest.. Saki's so hot <3

Darktekya

Darktekya

Anime Lover

Probably Sakura Kinomoto from Sakura card captors in my right arm.

Can sin be forgiven? Cloud Strife

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

i dunno.. maybe a cheesy gotei ten logo on my wrist..

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

You know,the sigh from FMA with cross and snake...that would be so cool. XP

Master Raenef,so cute! <

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.