Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Miaka or Takiko? - Minitokyo

Miaka or Takiko?

Tagged under Fushigi Yuugi

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 38 total items

zakaro

zakaro

I'm your princess

I really hate miaka! she's too childish, and stupid. she doesn't really understand what she have to do till somebody tells her to do this and that. Takiko seem to be more mature, but i didn't read to much of gembu kaiden... i'm waiting for the second volume to be out! XD

@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*
This is my latest wall...
Signature

Keiko89

Keiko

sometimes she would always get herself into trouble for no stupid reason. especially when she went to Nakago. I think that she's Gullable. And her eating obssesion is retarted but still funny. lol i liked the series over all tho.

Keiko

When all You have is love....

Zaza4

Zaza4

~.:llTsukimiya.Yukikoll:.~

I pick Miaka, although she always need her warriors help, but she the only who is not afraid of Suzaku who going to eat her when she summon him. Because she has stronger will than the other three miko. She has good ending in the end while Takiko(Genbu no miko) and Suzuno(Byaokko no miko) has a sad ending.

Although Miaka may look stupid or something, but this cause the anime or the manga to be funny and interesting.

himura088

himura088

~Smile

I prefer Takiko. Even though she does not have a good ending, her character is much tougher than miaka. Plus.. She can defend herself.. (though not always successful and Rimudo would be there to safe her..) LOL

Miaka and Takiko. I would have to pick both. They both have their own strengths and weaknesses. Neither is stronger than the other (although the misconception is that Suzuku is the stronger of the four beast gods).

lianppoper

lianppoper

[Free Bird]

i think i prefer takiko more.. because she as a person is stronger than miaka.
miaka's story is more of romance and stuff..

Signature

I like Miaka but I like Takiko more she just seems so much tougher and more independent though Miaka is funnier. I did also like Yui bit weird though that she was meant to be the smart one yet she kept making the mistakes.

Miaka and Takiko are 2 entirely different characters with 2 entirely different situations. Although I feel that Miaka at the beginning was nothing more than a whining,complaining,naive and idiotic character yet as the series progressed she developed into a mature person whi was willing to face situatuins rather than whine about it. Takiko on the other hand was a strong-willed person from th very beginning and she was used to getting the short-end of the stick. She was,as a result, more mature and responsible than Miaka. But they are both impulsive whjenit comes to helping people or when it concerns their friends and lovers.They both have their faults and good points so I think comparisions are gonna be a bit pointless.But its an intereting thread all the same.

I'm reading Fushigi Yuugi: Genbu Kaiden. I've also read Miaka's story. I'd have to say, Miaka is absolutely WORTHLESS compared to Takiko. Takiko suffers so much. Her mother died because of consumption, and her father is always aloof. I'd have to say Takiko is the stronger of the two. The way she handles her Celestial warriors (8, instead of the usual 7) is so different to the way Miaka does it. Basically, I recommend that you guys read the Genbu Kaiden before you pick Miaka. She was my favorite before I read Genbu Kaiden. ;)

Takiko, definitely. She did her best in everything she does, especially for the welfare of the people of Hokkan despite being considered as a threat and a curse by the same people. She started her role as a priestess with a heavy burden because almost all of the people regarded her and the celestial warriors as people who will bring forth destruction in their country. Secondly, Takiko has to earn the trust of her celestial warriors and persuade them that being a celestial warrior is not some kind of crap destiny gave them but something they received as a privilege. Thirdly, Takiko is not some worthless priestess that cannot do anything but to be protected by her warriors, she's trained to fight with a spear, giving her the ability to protect herself in some circumstances.

And yeah, it was kind of unfair for Takiko's part. Miaka wasn't devoured by Suzaku when she summoned Suzaku, and she even got Tamahome (through his reincarnation). Takiko was slowly devoured by Genbu at the end, and is heavily burden because she also has tuberculosis slowly killing her. :( UNFAIR. Miaka's so childish and is bratty at times while Takiko is more mature and stronger than Miaka.

Anyway, this is just my opinion about it. I love Takiko more than Miaka. Takiko is more exposed to the hardships of life, not only in the real world, but also in the Universe of the Four Gods, so Takiko all the way. :)

By the way, Uruki (Rimudo) is hotter than Tamahome. =) For me, that is.

Takiko without a doubt. She's far stronger than Miaka. Miaka needs to grow up a lot. Takiko is already dealing with many many problems faced by women of her day without much support.She is worthy of admiration more than Miaka...she's way too dramatic for me.

Taikko of couse.I really feel bad for her through her life.Her mother died.She's being isolated by his father.She have no close friend.The one she loved reject her feelings.And now we have a tragic ending for the Genbu pristess :(

jcena18

jcena18

Golden Time Lover

Takiko.. Becoz she has strong will in spite of her pain and hardship.. Miaka is so annoying.. =X

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Please do not revive thread that are over 4 weeks old unless something sufficient can be added to the conversation. If you would like to continue the topic, you are welcome to create a new thread instead.

Closed.

Signature Image

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 38 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.