Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Loveless : The Light - Minitokyo

Loveless : The Light

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Sandra

Sandra

.:: Haya karo waru karo ::.

Well it's my newest wallpaper that i want to submit ! The idea comes when i looked at one of the best works in MT , made by Kalicodreams (this wall from WOlf's rain).You think that i stole the wolf from this work ? No no no , i made it from the scan of wolf which i found in WOlf's rain gallery.Tell me what should i change here , or what add , what remove ?

http://img33.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thelight15fa.jpg

Signature

EternalBlue

EternalBlue

Crystal Eternity

Personally I think I'd add a few more sharp light beams, as well as some more sparkles to coming/dispersing from the top to add a more magical effect, but I guess that depends if you want the more fantasy-like feeling or not ;)

AC2N

AC2N

Assez de haine...

hey....
Every little wall you do it's magic !... I know it's not from me :sweat: ( thank you STING ! ) but I think it's real. I find it real nice and as I'm not a professional of draw, my point of view is not really interresting... but I love it a lot, and i'm anxious to see it here... I could put it on my desk !
For me it's a good wall, no more to add no more to remove ! just share... ;)
:sweat:

Signature Image
I'm a proud moderator of .:| French Tribu |:.
French Tribu decides to make a calendar for 2006, you can find the official site of it -> HERE <- !!

The wall is really pretty - wonderful job! ^^ I love the textures and Ritsuka's brownness ^^ I think you should remove the upper wolf, though - it distracts from the other wolf image. If you remove it, Ritsuka and the wolf in the foreground would mirror each other perfectly. ^^

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.