Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 "Browsing Options" bug. - Minitokyo

"Browsing Options" bug.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

akai

akai

`Procrastinator` ~ t(_ _ t)

When browsing the galleries, we are given the option to browse according to the type of submissions. (Whole Gallery, Wallpaper, Indy Art, or Scans)
After we select one of the above options (eg. wallpapers), we will be brought to the first page of that category (ie. wallpapers). And as we click on "page 2" or the "next page" button at the bottom of the page, it should bring us to the second page of the selected category (ie. wallpapers).
Like this one: Try this

However, in the following galleries, when I clicked on the next button, it brought me to page 2 of the Whole Gallery and not the category I selected initially ie. Scans/Wallpapers
Gundam SEED Destiny
(Browsing Options: Scans)

Hikaru no Go
(Browsing Options: Wallpapers)

Neon Genesis Evangelion

Peacemaker Kurogane

Prince of Tennis

Rurouni Kenshin

Shaman King

There might be some others, but I found only these few since I was browsing them.
:\ (If you know what I'm talking about...)

O.o Infestation of Ichigoism o.O

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

That has been an ongoing problem that was never really touched upon. This is the case for all the galleries, not just the ones you pointed out, because when I comb through, the same thing happens to me. The only way at the moment to get to the second page while keeping your changes is to use the update button. If the fixing of these bugs was more prompt and administration was more efficient, perhaps we wouldn't be having too many issues in our day. >_>

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.