Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Whichs the best anime? - Minitokyo

Whichs the best anime?

Whichs the best anime?

FMA
4 votes
Neon Genesis Evangelion
4 votes
Gundam Seed
6 votes
Sailor Moon
0 votes
DNA2
1 votes
Oter (Put me the one u think is the best)
9 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 21 total items

CagalliYamato

CagalliYamato

move.along

HI hi! well im CY, nice to meet u!^^
well here im doing a Thread.. (my first time!)^^ soo.. dont really know wath question made XD
So.. i made a big one that say..

Which's the best anime?

In my opinion, there are a lot of animes that are great, like Will Striker, Detective Conan, Mai Hime, Sailor Moon (comes me the fever of this anime again XD XD !^x^), Saint Seiya (specialy Hade's Saga), DBZ/GT, Elfen Lied, FMA, Bleach, and well.. a lots of moreeeeeeeeeeeee...

But for me the best is Neon Genenesis Evangelion, the story is fanstastic, i love how they made the evas and the characters, and a ciense fiction anime that all saw..^^With a great Opening..
Then cames Gunda Seed (only gunda seed, i dont really like gundam seed destiny,,=S=S really bored..) with a great OST, Openings and Endings, and the story is really great too..

well here is my opinion..

so .. wath u think?

... DONT SOLVE THE PROBLEM, WHEN DANGER IS BETTER ...
Signature Image

this could be the last time

wolfsfreak09

wolfsfreak09

humans are foolish

i like all of them...i cant pick *closes eye and does eny meny miny mo*

Ranga

Ranga

I am, I.

Evangelion!

no

Gundam Seed!

no

Nadesico!

one of those three

I can't pick

You say I fool myself
But better me than being a fool for some one else

PAPTIMUS

PAPTIMUS

--)(the sinister genius)(--

gundam seed ,the story is very interesting,and although it hasnt finished yet but i like black cat, so far so good

*the man from jupiter*

TMC

Hmmm I can't pick any of them either. But I'll go with Gundam Seed cause of story. But one anime that I watched last year was Twelve Kingdoms(came out in 2002) was really good.

i think fullmetal alchemist is the best anime ^_^

I had to pick Evangelion because of all the unique myths and legends that they carved into this anime.

zipshado100

zipshado100

The Dark Blue Shadow

FMA is my one of my favs, but i like some of the other choices too.

Signature
	ImageI am the light and the dark. Fear the power of Forte.

BloodyTenshi

BloodyTenshi

Fallen Angel

I think Bleach is the best anime ever.

to fall so deep and then try to get out of the despair in which you locked yourself in. . .

I choose FMA but then my choice wasn't up there so I choose InuYasha. YEAH FOR-EV-ER FOR-EV-RE! And then Naruto *stern nod*

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

the BEST? :P... three words only :) Fate/Stay Night

laurent

laurent

..:: Kuro ::..

It's really hard to say 'cause I have two absolute favs. Gundam Seed and RahXephon. Both of them are the best anime ever ! XD

Signature Image

Full Metal Alchemists. i very like its story so touching.

my fav was bleach but i kinda like erementar gerad more now when im watching it :D

athrundaisuki

athrundaisuki

Athrunkawaii!! ^^

Gundam seed! Bcos the storyline is good n the characters are awesome! ^^

Andreiush

Andreiush

No one else but me

My fav of all times is Ranma 1/2! (i like the manga better than the anime)
Anyway, it's hillarious and romantic! My fav gender!

Signature
The sweetest kiss is the one you always expected.. but never came.

Elfen Lied
Full Moon wo Sagashite
Card Captos Sakura

and many more :P :D

Cowboy Bebop was amazing, also I'm a big fan of Ruroni Kenshin, Of course DB/DBZ (DBgt was terrible :P), but for best ever I'm goin with Evangelion. However Inuyasha is prolly tied. Inuyasha is awesome

Gundam Seed rules mainly kira but yay!

among the choices above, i choose gudam seed. but i like gundam wing more..i also love naruto, bleach and hikaru no go.

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

The first post may have been a good starter, but subsequent responses are all just anime series being listed without real discussion.. we want to avoid this.

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.