Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Helloooooooo From Dominican Republic - Minitokyo

Helloooooooo From Dominican Republic

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Nubes

Nubes

Blah blah blah!!!

Hi people, my name is Claudia and i subscribed a long time ago but i've been havin problems with my dial up connetcion (yeh, im poor=D) and with my pc.
But now that i have a labtop (yeh, im rich now:S) i can log in till my pc is fix.

Nice to meet you, hope to share our passion for anime, and some recomendation to watch:D

nah!

Take care, and see ya soon.

Claudia

Hi, I'm Bruno from México and I'm a huge anime fan since I was kid. Here in México it is hard to get original anime, that's why so many people ( including myself ) download it. Right now I'm watching maburaho, mahoromatic, kiddy grade, misaki chronicles, Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo, Trinity Blood and my favorites cowboy bebop and bakuretsu tenshi.

Hello. Where's the Dominican Republic? Welcome to MT. Have tons of fun here. I personally like Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, and other shonen anime. Final Fantasy is great too. See ya.

"I'm not lonely. Cuz I'm always alone".

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

*whispers* I can't believe Wing doesn't know where the Dominican Republic is. *whispers*

ANYWAYS, welcome to MT!
So, you're rich, huh? Mind sharing the wealth? ^__^
I hope you make a lot of friends here!

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

Hi there, Nubes! Welcome to MiniTokyo.com! Please read the Help sections in the forum for more rules and information! PLease have fun and feel welcomed here! >_<

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

Quote by WingPilotHello. Where's the Dominican Republic? Welcome to MT. Have tons of fun here. I personally like Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, and other shonen anime. Final Fantasy is great too. See ya.

well I guess we know where the gnorance lies in this palce. <_<

anyways, welcome claudia, Im cuban..so i guess we're neighbors.

Signature Image

Nubes

Nubes

Blah blah blah!!!

shame on you!

heheheehehe

Dominican Republic is in Central American, situated in the Caribbean, between our brothers and sisters from Cuba and our beloved Puerto Rico.

We share our island with our dearest neighboors from Haiti.

Here is very warm, but sometimes is very windy.
is very beautiful here, you should visit us, sometime...

Thank you for your welcome, i appreciate that.

Take care.

Hope to share taste about anime, and some recomendations....

Ciao

Claudia a.k.a Nubes

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.