"Winter Thoughts" Results!

Group announcement by

page 1 of 1 11 total items

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

Cancel

Hey everyone, I'm sorry it took so long for me to get the voting/contest results up! I was trying to figure out whether to make it a group announcement or not (since it was supposedly an MT-wide contest); I ended up just making it like this since no one outside our group participated. If you'd like any other information, want to congratulate, or comment on the overall contest and its procedure (which would be appreciated so I can get ideas for the next contest), feel free to do so here!

Anyway, I'm sure you've had enough of my jabber and you'd like to know what the results were, right? *Ahem* Drumroll, please; and the winner is....

#9, What Winter Brings to Mind!

Congratulations to gilesaquil, author of the winning piece!

Thanks to all the other authors who submitted something, and to the people who voted! Without you this really wouldn't have been a contest...and who knows, maybe next time we'll get more people involved?

Since I have your guys' attention currently (at least I hope I do)...it's been proposed that the next contest focus on love, seeing as how Valentine's Day is coming up within the next month; what are your thoughts on that? Like it, hate it, don't care...? *sigh* I just need to know 'cause if you want to do that then it needs to be announced since it's coming up soon. Thanks for the input I hope to get!

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

• Jan 24, 2006

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

Cancel

Eheh well congrats to Giles *bows*.... ahah i believe i had voted for you.... if i remember correctly ^_^'
anyway good job everyone XP *throws confetti*

I'd like to see all the results, number of votes and such though, it'd be a good thing ne? or are there so few voters that it's kinda lame?

About the next contest, i think that maybe love is a bit overused as a theme, maybe something like "MT second birthday" (or is it third... i think it's second indeed). Or a theme about an object (which would be harder and maybe more original... like poems on a chair ^_^.... though we could leave the object free to choose)
ahah throwing in ideas, and confettis !

Thanks for the contest clamp :)

merged: 01-24-2006 ~ 02:34pm
PS maybe if we could promote the next contest more next time, it'd be good.... i'll try to do so in the DSC, and maybe those of us who go to the forums a lot, we could go in all those "poems" threads to advertise for it ne?

• Jan 24, 2006

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

Cancel

COOLZ...congrades to the winner..
*does silli dance*....GGREAT JOB TO YOU!
keep up the GREAT WORK! ;)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

• Jan 24, 2006

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

Cancel

What is the other poems listing?

Cancel

nice work gilesaquil, congrats on winning ^_^

• Jan 24, 2006

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Cancel

Love was the theme for the contest before this...how about we think of something new?

And Congrats to the winner! May I ask who came in 2nd and 3rd?

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

Cancel

Since more than one person has asked, I guess it's okay to mention the other results. Seeing as how few votes were actually submitted, there was actually a tie for 2nd...a 7-way tie to be exact :sweat: The following poems all tied for second:

Untitled
Life is a Cosinus
Falling Snow
Winter
The Winter
Christmas
and The First and Last

And for third...well, there actually wasn't a third :sweat: So yeah...that's why I wasn't sure about posting the results aside from the top winner.

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

• Jan 25, 2006

SweetGrl

SweetGrl

doki doki

Cancel

Congrats to gilesaquil! *hugs* Anyways, about the next contest...it would be a great idea to make it focus on love! ^______^ I just love love poems! :)

Live to Love, Love to Live~~
Signature

• Jan 26, 2006

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

Cancel

ahah lol i got one vote at least.... or maybe it's 0 ? *runs away* ;)

• Jan 26, 2006

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

Cancel

you will never know what CLAMPchic got in store for us. -.-

Firebomb

Anime Lover

Cancel

Great job gilesaquil!

• Jan 28, 2006

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.