Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Kaleido Star Season 2 Sucks *WARNING : SPOILERS* - Minitokyo

Kaleido Star Season 2 Sucks *WARNING : SPOILERS*

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Ok let me just clearly state, this isnt really meant to be taken seriously, more like a joke. I happen to be a fan of the show but recently noticed somethings with others that i found kinda frustrating. And lastly, and obviously dont read this if you havent watched the show since it contains many spoilers.
First off, season two is essentially a cheap shot at just repeating the same formula from the first season. what is that you may ask? well in the 1st season, the whole concept is of Sora being a rookie and making it to the top which is represented by becoming Layla's partner and performing the Mystical Act. And of course for those that watched, she accomplished this. So one may think, now what? Well the creators were probably thinking the same thing so they just put in some new random character who instantly becomes the new star while Sora gets pushed down to the bottom. Geez, i wonder where it heads from there, oh btw now there is a character Leon who is essentially the new Layla in the sense that her new goal "for reaching the top" is becoming his partner. Sound familiar? well it should cause its exactly the same thing as season 1!!
now the 2nd reason is, i find all the more higherup character's behavior completely ridiculous. Almost all sense of morals is lost in this show. Look at it, Sora who is a really pure character in a sense, and highly moral, is always shot down for her actions in the most hostile way. I mean come on, havent these people heard of telling someone nicely what they are doing wrong or why their actions are not good? Whenever she is "lost" and needs guidance, she doesnt get it and instead gets a slap in the face. Now i know that its suppose to be "oh if she wants to be the Kaleido Star its not easy and has to put her life on the line, and she indures all this crap cause she has a strong will power", but seriously, who would take such harrasment. Like for example, May gets blown a serious injury on purpose by Leon. His excuse, "you should have been able to improvise". WTF!? was i the only one totally appalled by this? so someguy literally toys with my life and luckily i get away with a non fatal but serious injury. Kalos or Layla dont say anytihng, they just go "man, isnt he mean". WTF, if that happened to me id cap his ass!! and in real life that man-women Leon would be behind bars in prison getting gangbanged for such an act. Its a little something called "attempted murder"!! and i do believe this show takes place in the US where such an act does get you locked up.
oh and lastly, im pretty sure in real life Sora would have commited suicide, gone insane, or went on a killing rampage by induring all the crap she gets thrown her way.

UndyingShadow

UndyingShadow

Snake Eater

Yeah I gotta agree with crapmonster. Season 2 has been pretty cliche and repetitve and it's honestly quite a bore. Is it just me or is Leon portrayed as some kind of God? Seriously, this fruity bastard can do everything. He's like some kind of God on the trapeze and can do ALL the special moves. Christ this guy can do fuckin triple flips in the air while ice skating. What the Hell? And what is wrong with Sora? Has she no confidence or shame in herself? I mean I know shes confident in fulfilling Layla's dream and everything, but Christ can't she make a stand for herself? She basically gets bitchslapped around by all the characters on the show. Why doesn't she stand up for herself and tell everyone to shut the fuck up, or beat the shit out of or AT least bitch out May? I can only hope that the second season gets better, and that Leon gets lit the fuck up by a German execution firing squad.

Signature Image

chunli61

chunli61

Chocolate Queen

omg finally someone who understands...... i totally agree with you. i mean you'd think she'd get some kinda recognition for completing the "mystical act" after so many died trying to.. but all she gets is an annoying brat named may on her ass 24/7. i'm getting discourage from watching the show, when i loved season 1. and yes it seems like the higher ups are not thinking straight. they should just call it the "leon show" and give him his damn crown and throne already.... geez. all the stuff sora went through in season 1 was like nothing coz the story is just starting over again with different people. ~_~

haha omg chunli im so shocked and also glad to hear someone agrees with us!! haah i was expecting to see us get flamed by fans of the show.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.