Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 FF7: Anybody know how old Sephiroth is? - Minitokyo

FF7: Anybody know how old Sephiroth is?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

nasastar

nasastar

it's asking for a miracle

>_> It's been killing me for ages, this bloody question. Donno why it came up~ like the title says, anybody have any idea how old he is? the question is so itching....i wanna know... curiousity, lol. hehe.

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

This is from a site about Vincent, but it talks about Sephiroth's age too, so I hope it helps.

Officially 27, but in terms of actual years he's assumed to be much older. His real age is in direct correlation with Sephiroth's, as he was alive at the time Sephiroth was born. Many people believe that the 27 years given to him refer to his age during his involvement with Lucrecia and Hojo. Sephiroth's age is said to be 27-30, so add 27 to that and you get Vincent's assumed actual age.

Hmmmm... so there you go. He's about 30. ^_~

Signature Image

nasastar

nasastar

it's asking for a miracle

Thank you~ I donno...... I kept on envisioning as 35...... HAHAHAHAHAHA XD

I'm thinking he's about late 20's or 30... but I'm not sure. ^^;

Hi, I'm a human being. What are you?

Loyd

Loyd

Quotes

i Personally think his like 40s just because when u first meet him in the flashback cloud is like what 18 or something and its been a couple years so i think like 18 plus the 27 years ago in teh hojo inccident and its equals a good 45 years old

"To be forgotten is worse then death."
"How do you prove that we exist....maybe we don't exist."
"I don't feel as if i can save anyone my family nor my friends."
"To know your future is to die by your future."

Groups
Band_of_Brothers
MGS
Full_Metal_Alchemist
Dot_Hack
Magic_the_Gathering

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.