Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Spelling typos and quarantine - Minitokyo

Spelling typos and quarantine

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Ok so maybe this isn't really a bug and more a symptom of my obsessive-compulsiveness but I was just noticing the spelling mistakes in the quarantine message
Specifically:quarantine itself and benicifial should be beneficial
And then I noticed in the bug thread that separate is also wrong

I know there's a lot of text on mt and a few mistakes are to be expected, but is there any easy way to report these so they can be fixed? I know it's not really vital/urgent at all... *Goes to hide ocdness now*

Also, as a side note about quarantining, several of the items on my fav list say they were supposed to be purged weeks ago and they haven't yet...any word on the delay?

Thanks

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

There is a bug in the quarantine system purging old works. I do believe Sheqel is already working on the issue.

somebodyelse

Retired Moderator

somebodyelse

Pacman's mouthpiece

This is actually a duplicate thread: Typos in "quarantine" message

Notice all the flak :pacman: already took for opening his mouth- hehheh. Least I'm not the only one to notice. Sheqel's already aware, he's probably just really busy right now.

Signature Image
"Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt..." -Jimmy Buffett

Aoi Nishimata goodies! Check my gallery out!

Oh sorry for the duplicate...guess I didn't search carefully enough
I'm sure Sheqel's busy with far more important things :)

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.