Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do u think Ichigo Could Become A Captain? - Minitokyo

Do u think Ichigo Could Become A Captain?

Tagged under Bleach

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

Afthartos

Afthartos

The Forbidden One

Man...The Soul Society saga was SUKE XD....Ichigo Went all out and showed us one hell of a power...Well for that power and because he has potential to become even Stronger(don't forget his Hollow Form) i think he would suited to become one of the 13 captains...In fact i believe he could take Tousen's Position...He's a traitor and Ichigo Is far greater than him...;)What do u think?

Two souls....
Signature
One Destiny...

Even with the huge demonstration of power and openings as captains i do not believe soul society would allow him to be a captain due to that even though they have acknowleged him as a legal shinigami he is still a subsititute

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

i dun agree that ichigo is only a substitute.. since he already has his own shinigami powers...

but i tink he's not suitable enough as a captain.. yes he achieved bankai & all, but he's more of a one man band kinda guy so i doubt he'll be really good as a leader..

some more.. he's so rash.. he lacks the maturity of most captain since there are over hundreds of yrs old.. if hitsugaya is a kid.. ichigo is but a baby... he still has a lot more to learn b4 he'll be a captain..

tat's my take.. though i tink he'll make a beta captain den weirdos like .. damn i 4got his name.. the mayuri... yeah.. mayuri.. & tousen...

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

akai

akai

`Procrastinator` ~ t(_ _ t)

At the moment, it seems very unlikely. He's still a high school boy afterall. Probably only after his death when he officially becomes a member of the soul society. x)

O.o Infestation of Ichigoism o.O

I doubt they'll make him a captain because as others mentioned he is far too young and at the same time to many he's still a ryoka. Not to mention that he isn't an actual death god but a human who can become one so he wouldn't be an actual presence in soul society. Also while he has the power and could probably learn to be a good leader he never attended the shinigami academy so he's not trained in their ways or laws and he'd be worse than kempachi at stepping on other people's toes. Its concievable that he could become one but I find it rather unlikely that he'll take any of the traitor captains places because, well...they're traitors which places suspicion on all strangers. Well thats not all the reasons but its most of my 2 cents.

even if ichigo could be a catain i don't think he'd want to. Not really his style.

toonmaker

toonmaker

Nani mono ka? Namae nanka...

Well Ichigo has been Accepted as a strong person by the Soul-Society Captains.
He surely can be a captain ! Yeah why not . . . Go Ichi go , head for the TOP !
XD

Dreamer25

Dreamer25

Dreamer

Yeah he has the chance to be a captain. THat is when he dies. I think it would be awesome if Rukia becomes his Vice Captain. He has great potential and reached a high level in so little time. Not to mention the fact that he is part Hollow.

Evil Mind Good Heart

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

He has the potential if he knoes how to use his powers more effectively but imo, he should be just himself, rather than a captain. It would be pretty sweet tho.

He has the chance to be a captain. Somehow or other, he's not a good captain

I think he'd be an awesome captain. But other than that Ichigo being a 'rogue' shinigami is cool too.

cloakanddagger

cloakanddagger

ain't she cute

he's got the power but not the knowledge, soul society would not let someone like him be a captain.

live with honor, die with honor, without honor you are nothing. quote by cloakanddagger

http://s4.bitefight.org/c.php?uid=24436

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

Here's one to throw at you, Ichi is alive right now and has all this strength...once he actually dies, will his soul still retain all this strength he has? He is part hollow and shinigami and thats part of his soul correct? I am just thinking that Ichigo wouldn't want to join Soul Society until he has actually passed. I mean he has the best of both worlds it seems, friends on both sides, why choose just one? I'm sure since he's a substitute shinigami that if Soul Society ever needed his help he would be able to lend it again.

If his soul were to retain all his enormous powers, by the time he actually passes he would probably be to the point if they hadn't been filled already that he could take a position of Captain.

tishdon

tishdon

Lost in Transit

Why couldn't he become a captain after he is trained up a little- and died of course? After all he can work with other shinigami in a group situation and he also in the short time he was in Soul Society gain a few important contacts and friends as well as recognition. Isn't that enough to become a captain?

Go ichi-nee :)

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

it does not mean he can't he need to complete one thing though, to pass the series of test the shinigami captains can cook up for him.
and of course, to kill one of the people in the squad captains rank and take over, or by approval of the majority (highly unlikely)
the last option will be supported by Shunsui, Ukitake, Komamura, Byakuya(maybe), Soi Fong (forced by Youruichi), Kenpachi (who just likes to keep him close so he can fight him and kill him), Toushirou (simply because he is good), Mayuri (will experiment on him), Unohana (who is on their side anyway)....
but will be denied by Yamamoto that hardhead.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

He did achieved Bankai....so maybe he will be a captain someday.

I don't think that Ichi will become a Captain anytime soon, but eventually will. He still needs to get stronger...much stronger. I think that after defeating Aizen he would've gained enough power to be considered a Captain by Yamamoto and the rest of Soul Society.

Wow. Think about it. The first Half-Hollow Captain.... kinda funny.

Afthartos

Afthartos

The Forbidden One

Quote by flukeHere's one to throw at you, Ichi is alive right now and has all this strength...once he actually dies, will his soul still retain all this strength he has? He is part hollow and shinigami and thats part of his soul correct? I am just thinking that Ichigo wouldn't want to join Soul Society until he has actually passed. I mean he has the best of both worlds it seems, friends on both sides, why choose just one? I'm sure since he's a substitute shinigami that if Soul Society ever needed his help he would be able to lend it again.

If his soul were to retain all his enormous powers, by the time he actually passes he would probably be to the point if they hadn't been filled already that he could take a position of Captain.

Well prety nice thought there
:) But let's see it reasonably...Why would Ichigo lose his powers if he dies...?And beside that in Soul Society he would be closer to Rukia which apperantly is in love with...And also he wouldn't have trouble to Show his talents and be recognised as a captain...Think about it ;)

Two souls....
Signature
One Destiny...

To me, Ichigo, like Renji, is not captain material. Yes, he achieved Bankai and possessed a huge amount of reiatsu but he is too reckless and doesn't think before he acts type to be one. Furthermore, he's not dead and neither is he a fully pledged shinigami so no. He could not be a captain...for now. In the future where he's more experienced and mature, maybe?

Moati-san

Moati-san

occultism FTW!!!

Ichigo could totally become a Vice-Captain.....when he actually dies. but i don't think he could handle being a taichou. IMO. he's too childish, and i don't think he could handle all the responsibilities of being taichou. i'm just waiting to see what new levels of power he can achieve. double bankai or something! hahaha! that was stupid! ^_^

Signature

well as I said before its not that he doesn't have the skills or the power to be a captain, it simply doesn't make sense for him to be one at this point up until, or after he dies.(Ichigo + authority=headache for yamamoto) Also as someone mentioned, Rukia would be there..cept it has nothing to do with love. Rukia=encyclopedia of death god knowledge. Also..if Zaraki Kenpachi can become a captain Ichigo can become a captain.

Ichigo still doesn't know know any demon magic. though I definitely agree he is strong enough to be, theres still one problem: He's not dead XD

when it comes down to it Rukia is by far the coolest char in the anime / manga (depending which you watch or read) !

Rukia > Ichigo

chidoguan

The moon is dancing

I think Ichigo has the skills and power to become a captain, what he lacks is Intelligence and I doubt he would be a good lider. But hey! Kempachi is captain as well an he resembles ichigo in most aspects, so the chances for Ichigo to be a captain are big!.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.