Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who survived in the end - Kyo or Kyoshiro? - Minitokyo

Who survived in the end - Kyo or Kyoshiro?

Tagged under Samurai Deeper Kyo

Who survived - Kyo or Kyoshiro?

Kyoshiro
13 votes
Kyo
20 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

AyuTateishi

AyuTateishi

Passionate Anime Lover

Who survived in the end of the series? - Kyo or Kyoshiro? Who was the one Yuya was with? I am not sure.... Please vote who so you think he is and why...

I think it was Kyo because Yuya was carrying the medicine box on her back. If it was Kyoshiro he would be the one carrying the box.

Wslasher

Wslasher

Lone Samurai

it looked like kyoshiro's body but @ last part were he talked sounded like kyo! then again, kyoshiro has also a deep voice right?

5D's Caption: Vol.1

i guess it all depended on the watcher on whom Yuya ended with. It seemed to be Kyosihiro, but it also sounded like Kyo at the same time. It's like, the creator wanted to have the watchers choose whomever they want Yuya to end up with.

I think it's both. They're both in the same body....like before when Kyo was using Kyoshiro's body.

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

I think they went back into Kyoshiro's body, but I think Kyo's personality/soul is more in command than Kyoshiro's. I wasn't very satisfied with the ending.

The seiyuu who provided the voice talents for Kyo also provided the voice talents for Kyoshiro, but Kyo's voice was made to sound rougher, so I honestly believe it was Kyo.

Quote by MadCow345I think it was Kyo because Yuya was carrying the medicine box on her back. If it was Kyoshiro he would be the one carrying the box.

That is a very good point, and I agree with you. If Kyoshiro had survived, then he would have been carrying the medicine box instead of making Yuya carry it.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

*lol* In the manga they both survived...

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Well I guess if they both survived in the manga, it likely that both of them survived in the anime. The anime just has a subtle way of showing it.

I think it was Kyo. Yuya was carrying the medicine box and then when she sees the figure she shouts Kyo!

It had to be Kyo cause i dont think she would have went with kyoshiro cause of the brother incedent.

hajimemizuki

hajimemizuki

~Forget everything~

It has to be Kyo,the final scene says it all.There's no way he'll lose

With my eyes,I'll watch over my future that had been set.With my hands,I'll rip my path and make my way.

whoever survived, I prefer Kyo to be the one

Taking into account the fact that it was Yuya carrying the medicine box, I still have to go with Kyoshiro. The whole series, they talked about Kyo being the embodiment of Kyoshiro's desire to fight. That was what he lived for, despite the fact that he did have other feelings. Being that it took place during the Edo Period of Japanese history, when the timeline was restored, Japan was in a time of pacification. Kyo didn't belong in that time and I believe that its feasible to say that Kyo died along with the era of conflict.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.