Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Best Anime 1st Episodes - Minitokyo

Best Anime 1st Episodes

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 102 total items

HB13

HB13

Kaiten Kensai

Macross Zero - The dogfighting Tomcat-robots screaming through the clouds as hordes of hissing missles zig/zag their way to their targets (made famous by the AMV: Chibi Things That Kill).

Last Exile - The Star War's like beginning: two ships going at it, a princess running in exile, and being rescued by some commoners (can never go wrong by imitating SW: Episode IV). Spice it up even more with its Romanticzed Imperial Age soldiers/costuming/acting + Sci-Fi vehicles & environment. And you've got one heck of a blockbuster Episode 1 that gives you action, adventure, story, and a fairly original world/background to attract viewers.

"The Way of the Warrior is death. This means choosing death whenever there is a choice between live and death. It means nothing more than this. It means to see things through, being resolved."
-Yamamoto Tsunenori, Ha Gakure (Hidden Leaves)

Let's see... I'm going to go with one that is completely out there. The first episode of Digimon had me hooked for years and years.
I love Digimon, I can't quit loving it. XD
I really should grow up though, but I'm so roped into it. XD

my favorite first episode is, of couse GTO, the first time i watch it, i found onizuka the most great superhero ever!
Saludos a Chile

I thought that the anime M.A.R's Opening was the best!
At the end I thought I have got to watch on!
Oh an dose anyone know what M.A.R is?
Its a new anime!Ask me for info

Nubes

Nubes

Blah blah blah!!!

let start.

Tenjo Tenge had a 1rst great episode, but they damage the series, the whooooooole serie.

Last Exile was envolving, i cannot tell how it is, but that anime keeps u in the way.

Erementar Egar kinda remind me Guilty Gear, dont ask me why, but it was find.

Elfen Lied... When I was about to say, There's the main character (the silly secretary that is always in love with her boss) our dearest Lucy cut her in pieces with no peace :S. I just said: What the heck!? Very Good.

Samurai Champloo just rocked a looooooot, that first epidose wanted me to see the serie more and more.

Also remember Basilisk, with those weirdos characters fighting for their clan. Just great.

Well, that's all, I cant have another in mind, but anyways.

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

The first episode of Full Metal Panic (1st season) got me really interested in it, that was a great episode.

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

Samurai 7 had a sweet opening sequence and got me really interested in the show. The show itself was a little disappointing

Samurai Champloo, fantastic 1st ep and got me hooked.

Macross Zero - superb 1st ep and gives a taste of the spectacular visuals to come.

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

Hagaren No RENKINjutsushy..."Full metal Alchemist".... and Eureka Seven......Naruto....

jajaj Drangon Ball.....

God bless you mens

I love sports anime so I would say Prince of Tennis.

I didn't even know there were sport animes XP I guess the most prominent genre is action / romance -ish / comedy etc. I guess I should have figured that out - I mean anime is anime after all - you can get so much :D

So many animes to start :D Thanks for all your input! I hope this thread also inspires other people to check out animes! I look forward to reading more!

Human kind cannot gain anything without first giving up something in return.

Elfen Lied, the first episode is fantastic....I never forget... blood and more blood, but the best first episode is of the Cowboy Bebop.

tenjo tenge for me.. great manga.. lol..

Izaak

Izaak

Lotus Clan

Gundam Wing and Fate/Stay Night.

-Izaak, Lord of the Lotus Clan.

merged: 02-17-2006 ~ 05:08pm
Gundam Wing.

-Izaak, Lord of the Lotus Clan.

Excel Saga. No doubts ^__^

mushishi hehe. i re-watch it every day.

I liked the first episode of Gundam Seed, showed a cool transition from peaceful to a warzone. Although I'm not so obsessed that I watch it every day like some people ^_^

Naruto!

samurai champloo ^_^

Full Metal.Panic!: The Second Raid's 1st episode is quite nice and exciting as usuall..

If you wanna find a guy who doesn't like naked girls. Go look for Prince Charming in some fairy tales!! ~ Ichitaka Seto

sharingandevil

sharingandevil

the whitecrowe

school rumble.. i started to buy and collect all the manga soon after watching the 1st episode!

I liked the first episode of Orphen and of Trigun, Cowboy Bebop... and recently, R.O.D.

Evangelion was very good because I just started to watch it on adult swim and was immediatley hooked. Because I usually stay up on Saturday nights to watch the anime that adult swim have but evangelion was the last thing to show and it was getting late and I was sleepy. Plus when the opening credits strated I relized just how old this show really is and that was all the more incentive to go sleep. But when I started to watch it though, I was really starting to like it. Now its one of my favorite animes ever.

Scyed was very good too, because the main character gets captured by the enemy and I was was eger to see what was going to happen next.

In order to obtain, something of equal value must be lost. This is the first law of equivalent exchange

Lightaura

Lightaura

Devil Alchemist

FMA and Full Metal Panic Fumoffu

Human alchemy is just like the sun get to close to it and your gonna get burned.

I liked the first episode of Ghost in the Shell, because it remined me of the Motoko from the movie. The Motoko in Manmachine Interface 2 seemed different that the one in the movie to me. I bought NOIR's first dvd based on reviews and liked it so much that I went out and bought the second one.

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 102 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.