Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Best Anime 1st Episodes - Minitokyo

Best Anime 1st Episodes

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 102 total items

Bleach's first episode is awesome. there's plenty of good action scenes, and some parts of it are hilarious

Fullmetal alchemist's first episode was awesome, I thought WOW! I wanna see the whole show! Actually it was an accident that I found it but it became my favourite anime very soon and it still is. I'm waiting for the movie right now ^^ I hope they publish it quickly!

Marchen awakens romance, Naruto, FMA <3

Gto it was too funny

Inuyasha's first episode grabbed my attention right away. Full Metal Alchemist was so hilarious and made me want to watch more immediately. RahXephon was so confusing that I just had to keep on watching just to figure out what in the world was going on. ^_^'

ikki333

ikki333

Ni idea

I like the Tsubasa Chronicle's 1st episode :)

Nu se... probando esto

I always thought Loveless opened nicely, that and Sensei no Ojikan was great.

This is a drama, but Nobuta wo Produce started out hilariously! :D

WWLAOS

DOMiT

Scrapped Princess. Episode 1 of Scrapped Princess had me hooked like a trout on two treble hooks. I had to see the rest of the series after that, and would have crushed anyone who stood in my way. Too bad the ending of the series was so rushed. But..yeah, first episode of Scrapped Princess would have to get my vote. Next would be...probably Haibane Renmei. That first episode is just gorgeous. After that...yeah, Last Exile. That was pretty sweet.

You see this kind of thing all the time...it invariably ends with eating people. - Dr. Dale L. Reuss

heero12

heero12

the fallen

Love Hina had a pretty funny opening episode.

no regrets for a believer

bqc

i have to agree with Foxwind, Yakitate! japan was just introduced to me, and i am absolutely intoxicated with the series. Who woulda thought that a bread-making anime could be so funny and entertaining? :)

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Quote by yamijazBerserk. the first episode is kind of the last episode

I agree with this but I also think that the opening episodes of Vandread and Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex were pretty excellent in me wanting more. The newest one that I think had an exellent opening is PlanetES.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

laurent

laurent

..:: Kuro ::..

To me it's RahXephon. from all the anime series I've seen, the first episode of RahXephon was the one that impressed me most. It drags you into the story right from the beginning and makes you wanne see the rest so badly.

Signature Image

SpottedCat

Sub-zero

Pokemon and Samurai Champloo. I was like, "I wanna see if Ash will be a master" and "Who's the sunflower samurai?" I felt kinda skeptical about Fullmetal Alchemist cuz the first episode was so stupid. Yet I gave it a chance. Oh yeah, FLCL's premiere too.

Your stupid.

ceriseangel2

ceriseangel2

Intjkitty

I would really say Gravitation and Trinity Blood. Those two animes have really meaningful plots!

catyeye

catyeye

~ Love & Peace! ~

mmmm, I would say that the best 1st anime episodes I've seen are the ones from Fullmetal Alchemist, Trigun and Black Cat. With lots of action an humor, but always keeping some mystery and never explaining to much at the beginning, so to make more interesting! ;)

Signature
Even though we were so close together, the twilight has a different color now.

~*PonCHo PeGa Duro*~

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

My favorite first episode is Spiral's. The mystery just caught my attention right away and I love it.

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

elkb3191

elkb3191

Shadow of Nobody

mine would b DN Angel, trigun, and last exile

War is a matter of killing, regardless of agenda, and no dividend gained from the bloodshed will mitigate the cruelty of the sacrifices it demands.

Rurouni Kenshin's. For me at least; great job introducing. Other animes just throw the charas in there

Elves

Elves

Wandering/Wondering Soul

I would go with Trigun. The first episode is still one of my favorites! You just can't top how desperate Vash is to get away from the girls when he finds out that they are wanting to put Vash the Stampede under survailence! XD Too funny!
I'm also very partcial to that spider-scurry Vash dose when he's dodging bullets when he's trying to save the girls from the big oaf calling himself "Vash the Stampede." It's great. :nya:

Signature
Proud Member & Admin of::.Oldsters.::

angelicdemonIII

angelicdemonIII

Dark and Light

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned Lain and Haibane Renmei those two are just awesome. I mean in Lain's first episode within the first 5 mins a girl kills herself WOAH!. and in Haibane the way that Rocka got her wings just TOOO COOOL!

Signature Image

Elfen Lied. There was blood everywhere. The 1st episode made me want to watch the other episodes.

Signature

I would say Karekano.. it impressed me the realist-funnier tone used. Also the character's reactions which are spontaneous. I also liked Cowboy Bebop's, Samurai Champloo's and Inuyasha's first episode.

Ararekaku M.G.

MermaidCoco

MermaidCoco

~*~GodChild~*~

Tennis no Oujisama and Mermaid Melody
they both Anime have the best 1. Episode and the other eisodes are cool too

~

ionthedemon

ionthedemon

ens causa sui

i would have to choose elfen lied, FMA, GUNGRAVE and of course samurai champloo

Kareshi kanojo no jijyo (Kare Kano)... definetely. one of my all time favourite anime show...

pawafaru hikaru kurofomuru !

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 102 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.