Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Castlevania DS: Like or Dislike? - Minitokyo

Castlevania DS: Like or Dislike?

page 1 of 1 2 total items

I've had an oppertunity to get my hands on this game, and I discovered that it is one of the few excellent handheld games that are out on the market. ;) If anyone else out there has played it, what did you think of it? Any and all opinions are more than welcome. Just let me know what you thought of the game.

"Your mind is the key to every door--no locks shall withhold you, no bars shall restrain you." -anonymous

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

After the amazing Aria of Sorrow this one had a lot to live up to. Thankfully it did. I was actually most worried about how it would incorporate the stylus, but I think what they did with it worked out in the end. For those that think 2D is dead, Castlevania is proof that it isn't.

Under construction. Who doesn't like plain text anyway?

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.