Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Inuyasha ending theme "Come" featured on another anime? - Minitokyo

Inuyasha ending theme "Come" featured on another anime?

page 1 of 1 3 total items

This has been bothering me ever since I heard it. It either sounds like a song I've heard somewhere or is the same song I heard. I don't know it's just the most annoying case of deja vu...

You probably have heard it somewhere before. I get that all the time like I was freaking out when the opening theme song to "the Sixth Day" was the song you heard when you entered the church in Xenosaga I it was really creepy…or maybe it was the Song of Nephilem but don't worry hearing songs in other places doesn't mean your crazy only well versed in other devices and materials.

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

UltraMarine

UltraMarine

Detective Prince

I have seen some Chinese tv dramas using BGM from various anime series and video games. I recall one of the dramas was playing a Resident Evil theme during a tense scene.

Signature

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.