Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you like the ikkitousen..? - Minitokyo

Do you like the ikkitousen..?

Tagged under Ikkitousen

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Anyone of you are have see the anime o read the manga Ikkitousen.
A like a lot the girls and the fights
and you what do you think about?

i have the two!tha anime it end is so bad & not cool.the manga is interressing the story is few different!

i think its a pretty fun series, although i prefer the manga.

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

i watched the anime,the fights was great....plus i am quite a fan of the history Romance Of Three Kingdom therefore i quite like it.

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

The anime is pretty good. A lot of fighting and "fan-service" but it is still gud. I luv da fights in dat anime. I also like the manga. It takes a different approach but it is still just as bad ass. The anime should've been like the manga.

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

Never read a manga, but I did watch all of the eepisodes, & I have to say it was definetly one of my top 10 favorites.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

champ0342

champ0342

Anime's Beeotch

As a whole, there was too much fanservice. But it was a well designed plot.

Signature
www.transluscent.net/perspective/
Gain a little Perspective

the manga's pretty good, but it help that i like rtk and fan service. i gave up on tenjou tenge as the found the plot lost and confusing

este es mi manga preferido asi q no me voy a prohibir a postear aca =3

The story is so so, the fights are well, character design pretty nice and lot of fun service. So overall i like it XD.

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

Lots and lots of fan-service! I saw the whole anime, it's so fun and bloody in the same time. Too bad Hakufu is such a dump girl, my fav is Mo-chan and my bishie is Toutaku, too bad he died, me wuved him! It's a fun anime to watch, a nice ecchi, clings towards hentai sometimes. They show a lots of (yummy) nudity, but in the anime I never saw nipples or other details (just a few times). It rox, I'll also look for the manga, hope I'll find it.

Signature

Alistare

Alistare

Stand Alone Complex

I love the part when Ryofu and Ryomou are fighting... and then Ryofu has her way with Ryomou. Nice. XD

The end ing could have been drawn on for a little longer. It left a lot of holes in the story, 13 episodes is too short. :(

I like to disturb the harmony of the pond by throwing a handful of pebbles in all at once. ~ Me
There are so many fragile things, after all. People break so easily. So do dreams and hearts. ~ Neil GaimanSignature Image

Actually for the story i don't really like it...but the character art is make me stay in front of my TV.

the story line is bland the fighting is terrible, it's just a fan service anime, what do u expect?

LOVE it^____^
the anime as well as the manga^^!

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Seen the anime and enjoyed it. Kick a## babes kicking a## with lots of fan service. Makes it really easy to watch.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Kan-tastic

Kan-tastic

Grind.

I sorta did until I became aware of all the yuri in it.... especially on the part of Kanu (who of course is my favorite -_-;; )

I haven't been able to look at the show/manga or Kanu the same way since.

I can't stay here with every single hope I had shattered...

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Please don't bump old threads erm again.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.