Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Samurai champloo...? - Minitokyo

Samurai champloo...?

Tagged under Samurai Champloo

page 1 of 1 5 total items

I've completed this series and it's definitively on my "buy list". It's a decent successor to Cowboy Bebop with it's own style and rythm. The character mix is just perfect and the animation is top notch. It's was a pleasure to watch. Mugen's voice actor wouldnt happen to be spike's from cowboy bebop would it? that guy gets around! good for him! Yea I can already tell that this show will be one of those award winning classics as cowboy bebop has become. I have a nose for quality and this show is it. what u think..?

PAche

PAche

hoarder

samurai champloo is exceptional in idea.the fact that it combines modern lifestyle along with traditional japanese living is what makes it that unique.it isnt like the typical samurai shows and the artist has a really distinct style.i think in that sense, it is very much like bebop.while bebop is melding the present and the future, champloo's blending the present and the past

Signature Image
;when the taste of blood become bittersweet
My Gallery
latest wallpaper: Point-blanc

i have bad impression at the anime the second party of anime not enjoy me

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i defiinitely agree... it is towards the top of my list of must-see animes. like others have already said... the mix of modern with the traditional= *thumbs up*! my only gripe is that they left too many open endings... like jin and that woman from the brothel... and mugen and that ninja girl... but i guess they leave it open so that the viewer can make their own assumptions. all in all i was quite satisfied after finishing this anime. :D

Signature Image

I think it's a fantastic anime.I didn't see a one as good as this for a long time.I love the combination of traditional samurai style and the modern influences.The open endings are of course a bit unsatisfying but the anime wouldn't have been so good if they hadn't left some things unclear.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.