Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 X WIP - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Nighteyes

Nighteyes

Lodbrok

I've been wanting to make an X wallpaper for a long time and since I can't seem to finish my first try [I started it more than 8 months ago >.<] I decided to start a new one.
If you have any ideas on what more [or what else] to do with the background, write it :)

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/4420/xwall6ti.th.jpg

~edit
There were some problems with Photobucket so I uploaded the wall on imagshack......sorry for that ^_^'

The sharper the knife the easier it is to dull.
The more wealth you possess the harder it is to protect.
Pride brings it's own trouble.
~Lao Tzu

You should try to enlarge the picture so people get a more detailed view on your wallpaper.
I personaly think that this detailed clamp scan isn't working with the simple background you created, it's also a bit too much red.

Moar Plz Project @ The Planning Board ~ You know you want to.

Nighteyes

Nighteyes

Lodbrok

You can click on the image for a larger view :P

~Lao Tzu

Well if this is your wallpaper resolution (and I clicked the image ^^') then it's to small to be submitted, it has to be at least 1024x768 pixel. Read the policy for supported resolutions.

~edit:
no problem :)

Moar Plz Project @ The Planning Board ~ You know you want to.

Nighteyes

Nighteyes

Lodbrok

I guess something's wrong with Photobucket cause the wall should be @ 1280x1024
Didn't realize it, sorry ^_^'

~Lao Tzu

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.